Sign in to follow this  
FENDI

Time to have some fun.

Meer: come on you guys are up by 20, let me get the ball.....please......

Dwight(in the baq): Wheres the ball, **** it Yao move over

Yao: Why da midget trying to get the ball, he just going to give it baq to us on the next play....

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Meer: come on you guys are up by 20, let me get the ball.....please......

Dwight(in the baq): Wheres the ball, **** it Yao move over

Yao: Why da midget trying to get the ball, he just going to give it baq to us on the next play....

LOL! Harsh but true!

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

The good citizens of Tokyo scramble to grab what possesions are most important to them as nature points out once again the folly of men, Yaozilla!

LOL!

Pat sitting on the bench in the background sticking his head out looking at the play:

"In that situation, I would tickle him, steal the ball, fake pass to Dwight behind me just to get Yao off my back, then throw the ball real hard agaisnt the backboard, run back towards the 3-Point line, turn around, catch the ball as it's coming back, sort of an assisted alley-oop to myself, only I wouldn't dunk it, but catch it, take 2 steps back, and hit the three...an assist for me!!!" Yeeeeyyy!"!

If this were ever to happen, I would seriously consider trading JJ to the Lakers so Phil Jackson could have his new version of Kerr/Paxon...we wouldn't need his shooting, cause we'd have the return of Pat.

Disclaimer: In now way this is intended to mock Pat's abilities...I just think JJ should get more PT to become the sharp-shooter we know he is!