Sign in to follow this  
El_Inconforme

Orlando Magic , Where's the magic ?

I feel very sad for the way that our team the Orlando Magic is losing games. At the beggining of the season the Magics were looked as a promise , as a team with many posibilities of win a championship but what happened with that team ???

I have been doing my observations and I have been full of doubts. One of my questions is , Why the Orlando Magic have 6 guards under the height of 6-5 ??? Why the Orlando Magic keep players like Pat Garrity , Grant Hill , Bo Outlaw ??? It wouldn't better trade them and bring a young big power forward or center that could help Howard in Rebounds and inside defense ? Also I don't understand why the management want to bring Vince Carter to Orlando. A few year ago Steve Francis or Tracy McGrady did a great contribution to the Team ??? Where are our weakness ??? What we do really need ? I consider that bring Vince Carter to Orlando would be a old mistake. Carter never have been a leader. We need a leader and motivation for our players. We need motivation for Jameer and Carlos . Both have the potencial of be great leaders. They need motivation. We need someone that can help Dwight with rebounds , blocks , inside defense. We have a great shooter at JJ and young people like Darko , Dwight. Our guards need motivation , need leadership. Mr. Howard need help. He's powerful but he is not God. We need a good shooter but Vince Carter isn't the right man. We need the same hope and enthusiasm that we had one year ago and that almost did us reach to the playoffs. This isn't only about our twelve players roster. This is about the whole Orlando Magic team.

I feel very sad for the way that our team the Orlando Magic is losing games. At the beggining of the season the Magics were looked as a promise , as a team with many posibilities of win a championship but what happened with that team ???

I have been doing my observations and I have been full of doubts. One of my questions is , Why the Orlando Magic have 6 guards under the height of 6-5 ??? Why the Orlando Magic keep players like Pat Garrity , Grant Hill , Bo Outlaw ??? It wouldn't better trade them and bring a young big power forward or center that could help Howard in Rebounds and inside defense ? Also I don't understand why the management want to bring Vince Carter to Orlando. A few year ago Steve Francis or Tracy McGrady did a great contribution to the Team ??? Where are our weakness ??? What we do really need ? I consider that bring Vince Carter to Orlando would be a old mistake. Carter never have been a leader. We need a leader and motivation for our players. We need motivation for Jameer and Carlos . Both have the potencial of be great leaders. They need motivation. We need someone that can help Dwight with rebounds , blocks , inside defense. We have a great shooter at JJ and young people like Darko , Dwight. Our guards need motivation , need leadership. Mr. Howard need help. He's powerful but he is not God. We need a good shooter but Vince Carter isn't the right man. We need the same hope and enthusiasm that we had one year ago and that almost did us reach to the playoffs. This isn't only about our twelve players roster. This is about the whole Orlando Magic team.