Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Its almost too funny to read....D12 and Lakers

Well I officially thought last seasons fiasco around here was one of the worst in NBA history but I think this article by a Lakers reporter makes me feel our season last year wasnt nearly as bad as the Lakers season this year. With as much as I hate the Lakers for all they have done to our organization they surely deserve this...and so does David Stern. Enjoy every sentence Magic fans!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/trade-rumors-swirling-point-several-angry-fingers-members-175929238--nba.html

Oh and nice job of Dwight posting two points and two rebs tonight before injuring his shoulder.....we will have to see what city he is going to rehab in before knowing what sucker takes him on next year.

I wonder if he lays in bed at night thinking about how he acted here, how bad he wanted to leave, and ultimately, how good he had it here.

My guess is not yet. He still has an agent and friends around who fluff him that he is all that and a bag of chips but when the Lakers dont make the playoffs and the LA media start pointing more fingers at him as being a problem he will soon crack. It will just take a little more pressure to crack his weak mind and we will see him crushed and wishing he was still sleeping in his own comfy bed in Lake Mary rather than sleeping in the smog infested, fake and crime ridden filth that is LA.

I wonder if he lays in bed at night thinking about how he acted here, how bad he wanted to leave, and ultimately, how good he had it here.

Happy ten thousand posts Echo. Now...which one is the ten 10,000th.....>_<

"Center Dwight Howard: You’re almost unredeemable at this point. I’m not sure what’s worse — your immaturity, petulance, hypocritical nature or the outright lies you tell."

my favorite part

There was no question that this was his city. And we gave him a lot more slack than he is getting in LA.

Have to admit, this all feels pretty good.

There was no question that this was his city. And we gave him a lot more slack than he is getting in LA.

Have to admit, this all feels pretty good.

As much of an a-hole as Dwight seemed to be and currently is we had no way of contending any time soon. It took trading Dwight to clean half of the previously acquired crap off our roster. Half of it remains for another couple years. I don't think he wanted to wait for three more years and I cant blame him. Everyone knows where the finger should be pointed...the guy who acquired the crap and the ownership who kept letting the gm sift through the NBA litter box.