Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Getting Use To Losing

As a Magic fan, I've learned to take in the losses and expect them similar to the time the Magic lost 19 straight.

As I listened to the game, I found myself not even concentrating on this basketball game but dealing with Magic's detriment.

Not a good sign.

As a Magic fan, I've learned to take in the losses and expect them similar to the time the Magic lost 19 straight.

As I listened to the game, I found myself not even concentrating on this basketball game but dealing with Magic's detriment.

Not a good sign.

Funny you should mention this! I just commented in the game thread that I wonder how long before casual fans just stop caring/watching(not saying you are a casual fan O-dub). It's frustrating to follow and team and watch them crumble time and again, if I were part of ticket sales, I would worry a great deal that if the team stops caring about playing hard that the casual fans will stop caring as well.

I would guess that does not include most of us on this board. I think we will probably follow this team till the bitter end, but the casual fan or bandwagoner has money that spends just like ours.

Personally, it's starting to get to the point where I am pleasantly surprised by wins and not at all shocked when we lose. I really hate this feeling.

It took me longer this year to get baq i nthe losing mindset but I am baq baby.........

I had been so obssessed with winning earlier I forgot wat it was like to lose.......

But I am baq.......Thank you Magic for reminding what being a magic fan is all about......

This year was suppose to be different but it is the same old dance of last year and the year be fore, losing losing and more losing.....

this organization makes me sick. we have raw talent and should be a legitimate 4-5 seed, at worst. I love the Magic, and i'll still continue to go and support them, but this is an absolute OUTRAGE! how long can you let your team be driven into the ground? how long can you watch your team lose. How can you do NOTHING before the ALLSTAR break. How can you sit by idle as your team loses more and more fans, and you see more and more empty red seats at the who gives a sh** arena. This is ridiculous. Yes we have a decent schedule coming up, and yes we should go 12-6 in our last 18, but will we....NO. We will probably go some lame-o 6-12. There needs to be change and NOW!

They will never lose me but I am really pissed at the way this team is playing and how they seem to have lossed that competive instict.

It seems they thought they playoffs would be handed to them....

Well the coach seems to be failing to get the team motivated maybe someone else can............

This strech right here is going to determine if Dwight is a leader yet....... He needs to step up......