Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Sacramento Kings being sold

Well........not a big surprise there. If they're moved and their name changed, they'll be a new rivalry to the OKC Thunder.

Seattle fans must be happy to have a franchise back... Although they can't be exactly delighted that they lost a franchise with Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook and they're being given a team with little to no clear future besides that headcase Cousins and maybe Thomas Robinson.

Seattle fans must be happy to have a franchise back... Although they can't be exactly delighted that they lost a franchise with Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook and they're being given a team with little to no clear future besides that headcase Cousins and maybe Thomas Robinson.

Lets see, Seattle refused to put together a deal for a new arena to keep their current team. They lose that team and they become contenders. Now they will pay for that new building in order to bring in the NBA's version of the island of misfit toys. I don't get it.

Also I sincerely hope that the league does not expand any further. Talent is already watered down and there is no reason to award a city that loses their team an expansion team. Either spend the money to keep what you have or steal from one of the other cities that is not able to support a team.

I agree with Mr. Acres on not expanding....really no reason to replace a team within 90 miles of another team (Golden State) who is also struggling with attendance.

We have enough small market franchises (farm teams) who can't compete financially.

Also I sincerely hope that the league does not expand any further. Talent is already watered down

Ain't that the truth. Interesting statistic I heard lately, only 9 players are scoring over 20 ppg compared to the 28 players that were only 4 years ago (I think that's right, going off memory).