Beast From The East

Magic Vs Blazers 1/7/13

Man we're having trouble closing out games but we look very promising. We're playing with alot of heart and I just hope it continues.

Definitely. Frustrating losses because they are in all of them right to the end.

Some irony here. Scott Skiles has parted ways with the Milwaukee Bucks on the same night his Magic franchise record for assists is broken by Jameer.

Irony or coincidence?

:shard:

Getting hard to watch, honestly. I'm sure I'll pivot back to the NBA once the NFL playoffs are over, but right now, it's really hard to focus on a team that's in the first year of what will likely be a 4-6 year project (at least) and has historically failed in rebuilding after losing their superstar.

Getting hard to watch, honestly. I'm sure I'll pivot back to the NBA once the NFL playoffs are over, but right now, it's really hard to focus on a team that's in the first year of what will likely be a 4-6 year project (at least) and has historically failed in rebuilding after losing their superstar.

Nah man it's not going to take 4-6 years. We're more competitive than alot of people that we were going to be at this point. Vucevic, Harkless, and Nicholson are nice young pieces and E'Twaun Moore was a nice find. We have a young GM who seems to know talent and plus they will have tons of money to spend in the next 2 seasons. We'll be alright bro

Nah man it's not going to take 4-6 years. We're more competitive than alot of people that we were going to be at this point. Vucevic, Harkless, and Nicholson are nice young pieces and E'Twaun Moore was a nice find. We have a young GM who seems to know talent and plus they will have tons of money to spend in the next 2 seasons. We'll be alright bro

Money but nobody worth spending it on.

Vaughn has got to do something with the rotation he's gassing out our starters to the point of collapse. Granted, our bench is fairly bad but these guys look so exhausted down the stretch. I would like to say this may have a some effect on our inability to close out some of these extremely close games.

Vaughn has got to do something with the rotation he's gassing out our starters to the point of collapse. Granted, our bench is fairly bad but these guys look so exhausted down the stretch. I would like to say this may have a some effect on our inability to close out some of these extremely close games.

I think the main focus has to be to find a way to rotate guys in and out while still keeping the offense going. That's easier with Moore available because when Jameer comes out Moore can spot up and let JJ run the pick and roll plus Moore can handle the ball as well. Ish however can't... do anything, hence why Meer plays 40 mins a night. PG is the number one draft concern for me based on this alone because without Meer or JJ our offense is downright terrible.

We've lost three superstars: Shaq, TMac, and Dwight. After Shaq we were okay a few seasons, always around .500, then got McGrady, Hill, and nearly Duncan. McGrady left, when we got Dwight.

So, historically, we are 1-1 in terms of rebuilding after losing a star, and that's only because of Hill's injury.