Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Message Board Facelift

Background's awesome. Could you guys make it static though? I mean, even if I scroll down through threads the background would just stay put. Because as others have pointed out, all black at the bottom of the pages look kinda dull. Good job though!

I'm liking it! It looks great with that combination of colors. It will be great to see Magic uniforms with black/blue or Black/white more often. The black one with white stripes looks awesome.

ROck can you fix the boards so that the text wraps around on a resolution of 800x600??

My computer has a high resoultion but the one connected to the internet is my sisters and she cant see very well so she sets her monitor to 800x600 and you cannot read an entire post because it scales out past the monitor.

However this does not just affect me it probably affects many others. I know its not to hard to correct and allow for proper wrapping of text if the border sizes of the window changes.

Actually it seems that the web designer has based the entire board on a resolution of 1024x768

Yes, the site was designed at 1024, which is very typical these days. We will be adding a right column shortly, which should bring all the threads in close to 800.

thanks man!... yeah being a graphic and web designer i am faced all the time with computer literate people.

You would be surprised how prevelant and commonplace 800x600 is.

Out of 5 people in my family i'd say 3 are savy users and i am advanced. All three of them use 800x600 and it drives me nuts..

Oh well a few more years and i'm hoping it wont even be available anymore (not even in safe mode!!)

I really like the new look. Its much better than the telephones with the phrase "Wake up Call". Excellent job Rock.

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

quote:
rock i'm still waitin for the 800x600 fix...any timeline?

bump...its been just under a month

Nathan, are you secretly "Black and Blue" or are you just pimpin for him?

Regarding the resolution fix, I will ask about it for you.

Sign in to follow this