Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Message Board Facelift

As you all have probably noticed (I hope), we gave the Magic Message Boards a facelift this week. We hope you enjoy the new look.

Hidden behind the new look, we also made some changes which should decrease the time it takes for the pages to load.

Please let us know what you think.

As you all have probably noticed (I hope), we gave the Magic Message Boards a facelift this week. We hope you enjoy the new look.

Hidden behind the new look, we also made some changes which should decrease the time it takes for the pages to load.

Please let us know what you think.

Yeh, lovin' that.

As for the new look, I like it.

Slight Improvements:

1. It looks a little squished (the topics) on the topics page. Give the boxes more height. They look really narrow.

2. The yellow writing looks ****e, lol.

But yeh looks good! Nice work fellas.

Love the Speed, layout and backround.

The Yellow links don't fit with the team colors though. Feel like the Hornets hijacked our site.

It was mentioned by someone before, but I will also add a suggestion. The background gets too black towards the bottom of the page. If you are reading a thread, the first couple of posts are surrounded by a nice blue background, where the posts toward the bottom of the page are in pitch black.

Some texture would be nice to it, just something to do away from the flat black color that it is.

Other than that, I love the new look (yes, even the yellow links), and the speed is very nice! Gets my stamp of approval!

quote:
Originally posted by RoBo2002:

It was mentioned by someone before, but I will also add a suggestion. The background gets too black towards the bottom of the page. If you are reading a thread, the first couple of posts are surrounded by a nice blue background, where the posts toward the bottom of the page are in pitch black.

Some texture would be nice to it, just something to do away from the flat black color that it is.

Other than that, I love the new look (yes, even the yellow links), and the speed is very nice! Gets my stamp of approval!

I agree with what RoBo says ...

add more graphics in the black and you'll have it.

I like it a lot, RockChalk, it turned out great! One little thing... I'm being anal, but you can clearly see the top of the square outline of the Magic logo at the top left.

Sign in to follow this