MoMagic1

Orlando Magic VS Miami Heat Thread

The game changer was with 1:36 to play in regulation, Magic up 4 points, and Hedo threw a perfect pass.......... to Ray Allen. I'm so pissed, I could just spit.

That might be right, but redicks pass to wade was just as bad. Short of hard to hit a game winner without getting off a shot.

That might be right, but redicks pass to wade was just as bad. Short of hard to hit a game winner without getting off a shot.

Watch that play again;

Hedo is supposed to come to the ball, catch it, and cut to the basket.

That turnover was entirely on Hedo. It's why Redick was screaming at him as Wade ran down the court.

• Upvote 6

Ght

Watch that play again;

That turnover was entirely on Hedo. It's why Redick was screaming at him as Wade ran down the court.

[/quot

I did not see it that way, but you could be right. To me it looked like Redick saw the Heat player fall and failed to anticipate Wade breaking for the ball

Basic basketball fundamentals... come to the ball so the other team can't cut the lane. In spite of that I'm proud that our guys hung so close with the heat without a PG on the floor!

Agree that is basketball 101. I was distracted by my daughter asking for the 100th time tonight if it was time for the ball to drop, but i thought redick floated that pass.

Watch that play again;

Exactly, if Hedo does come to get the ball, at worst Wade will run into Hedo fouling him. Hedo also messed I think earlier in the OT period by just losing control of his dribble and letting Mike Miller get a steal. Plus like someone mentioned earlier in this thread the HORRIBLE pass with a 4 point lead and 1:30 left. Went from what could have been a possible Magic 6 or 7 point lead to the Heat cutting the lead to 2.

So looking at the stats, Nikola Vucevic got the franchise mark with rebounds tonight. Congrats to him!

The biggest surprise is that the Heat only had 7 turnovers, which is pretty low for them. If they were around their usual amount, I bet the game wouldn't have been close.

Ght

Watch that play again;

I did not see it that way, but you could be right. To me it looked like Redick saw the Heat player fall and failed to anticipate Wade breaking for the ball

With Ray Allen lying on the ground at the top of the 3pt line all Hedo had to do was come to the ball for an open 3. Now I know he doesn't like to take anything that isn't falling away, to the side, with a guy in his face but he screwed up. What a lazy piece of crap.

Ahh moral victories, this is pretty much what we have to look forward to a lot of the time.