Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic Vs. Timberwolves

Didnt get to watch the game but just based off of Big Babys interview and the things hes said in the past I dont understand how anybody would want to trade the guy. There are one of him on every championship team. Dude may shoot too goddamn much but hes a leader, scrapper, and all around vet. In my opinion he has to stay.

• Upvote 2

Scrappy bunch. Love Redick's leadership, shot and passing. Like this team much more than the teams of the last two years.

OUTSTANDING game. Refs were bad on a few plays, but we overcame! Great TEAM win for sure. SO much better basketball being played under Jacques Vaughn w/o Dwight Howard, who I'd grown weary of 2-3 years ago.... HUGE improvement!

.I liked the way BBD allowed game to come to him.

I'm assuming that you are only talking about this game because I'm pretty sure no one would say this was a consistent strength of his.

I know many of you are waiting on what im going to say about this game.... well... here it goes:

THANK YOU GLEN DAVIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davis you played within yourself and what the defense gave you. This was the second game that you did what you normally do. Which is hit the mid range jumper to set up your drive. And when it got dirty you were in the thick of things battling. Besides the failed drive that led to the chop block on Peka-Chew... you played unbelievable.... much like the playoffs last year.

The whole team did well to stay grounded, focused and not to lose control of the game even when they the ref's were horrible. Im going to have to say that are defense was SVG-ness.... hell even better than SVG... JV had the D on terminator mode... I mean the help defense was quick, running Minn players off the 3 was fast and only allowed a few open shots.

I like the late rotation that has been occurring with both JJ and Affaflo being out there in the end when we are in need of points. And if we need serious defense, we replace JJ with Moe... its been working very very well.

To those who want our team to sink.... well we should of kept the original team and staff.... because its not going to happen with these guys, sh-t they are better than most of teams we have had here when Dwight was around....

Really happy for this win. Happy for Glen making this his second game playing like I know he can.

Afflao is a ball hog and never passes the ball. He isn't a team player. Watch when he gets the ball, he shoots it every time. He isn't Kobe.

Idk. That sounds exactly like Kobe.