Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official Trade Thread

Derrick Williams for JJ in an interesting one. But one that I fear the most. Derrick can doe alot of what JJ does, but Derrick has more athletic ability and can be a human highlight reel. JJ on the other hand is a pure shooter, way better than Derrick... Also what would this do to the roster.... does Derrick play the SG position... 6"8 SG....hmmmm

No.

I would trade Afflalo and Nicholson for Evans or Gay.

Man, I really do not get why people like Evans so much. He isn't very good and I'd rather keep Nicholson for the future and trade Affalo later for picks etc.

I'd take Tyreke because he's young, but only for one of our vets, so he can develop alongside Andrew, Hark, O'Quinn and Vucevic.

Rudy Gay is way too overpaid and you won't ever win a championship with him being your best player.

Lin... same as above ^

I'd take Tyreke because he's young, but only for one of our vets, so he can develop alongside Andrew, Hark, O'Quinn and Vucevic.

Rudy Gay is way too overpaid and you won't ever win a championship with him being your best player.

Lin... same as above ^

So what's the point in trading for Evans? He'll just become overpaid after this year. A couple months is not enough time to determine franchise player designation. We're talking about Tyreke Evans here. Not a clear cut superstar franchise player.

Besides we don't even know if Nicholson or O'quinn or Harkless will be players to build with.

"...expect more than Derrick Williams."

What else do they have to offer? Some 2nd round picks would be nice I guess.

I wouldn't mind trading Redick and Harrington to Minny for Shved and Williams.