Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official Trade Thread

Please posts trade ideas for the Magic here:

I'll start...

Minnesota trades:

Shved, Budinger, additional players AND Utah's first (2013)

Orlando trades:

Redick and Big Baby

http://espn.go.com/n...tradeId=c7jwfnn

We get a young PG, shed salary and get an extra first. Minnesota gets a starting SG and good depth with Baby.

Minnesota trades:

Shved, Williams and Stiemsa

Orlando trades:

Redick and Harrington

http://espn.go.com/n...tradeId=coq5xma

Minnesota is dying for a SG and could use a veteran big in Harrington to spell Love. We need a PG for the future and Williams has loads of potential ... and is 2 years younger than the Professor. I'd hate to lose Redick but this gives us youngs with potential.

Magic trade Arron Afflalo plus Jameer Nelson and our first rounder to Philly for Jrue Holiday plus Thaddeus Young + filler.

Pipe dream. Although thats a good package return for both teams. Philly wants frontcourt scoring though.

Magic trade Arron Afflalo plus Jameer Nelson and our first rounder to Philly for Jrue Holiday plus Thaddeus Young + filler.

Pipe dream. Although thats a good package return for both teams. Philly wants frontcourt scoring though.

Didn't see that we'd be throwing our first into there. Not sure I'd really like that. Besides, I highly doubt Philly gives up Jrue and Thaddeus unless they really get a sweet deal. If they were a rebuilding team, maybe, but they're totally in playoff contention.

I was interested in taking a flyer on Derrick Williams earlier but not anymore

Minny fans are dying for anyone to take him which should tell you plenty given how many injuries the team has had up to this point

I was interested in taking a flyer on Derrick Williams earlier but not anymore

Minny fans are dying for anyone to take him which should tell you plenty given how many injuries the team has had up to this point

The fans don't make the final decision. I'd love Derrick Williams here, but the twolves aren't giving him up for Redick or Baby.

The Wolves wouldn't trade a guy who's getting DNPs for Redick?

no, they are not trading a #2 player for a guy that they can easily sign in the offseason. Hell, Redick could leave in the offseason which would make Kahn look completely foolish.

If we wanted Williams we'd have to take back someone like Barea or Ridnour (which i'm fine with) but then what do we send back? something around Hedo and young talent or pick. Probably our TPE somewhere in there. It gets complicated. Not to mention other teams' offers.