Sign in to follow this  
Harklessonfire

7 PM EST - Golden State Warriors @ Orlando Magic - 12/14/2012

Front line seems to play alot better vs less athletic teams.isn't. Maturity is big Difference between NICHS and HARKLESS . Hark is playing off pure athletic ability while NICHS game is more defined.

That's to be expected though. Nicholson is 23, Moe is 19.

Both of them are bringing it tonight though. Nicholson on both ends, Moe on defense predominantly.

Hopefully we can shop BBD around move NICHS to starting line up. Honestly what does BBD do better then NICHS besides run into stands.

I was thinking the same thing, but at the same time, Davis learnt some things from KG that he's probably passing on to Nichs as well, I say we keep this team and move Davis in the summer. This draft isn't all that mind blowing where getting a top 3 pick will change the franchise so lets get a pick in the 8-12 range or so and let our rookies develop some more before we hand them the keys to the team.

Came close to a Hedo pizza party tonight. Loved it with a minute left in the game, they panned to David Lee sitting on the bench shaking his head like "They got us again!" :tongue:

Six players in double digits. Vuce 12 pts & 17 boards with a double double and Jameer with a double double, 10 pts, 11 assts. Nicholson just missing a double double with 15 points and 9 boards. A nice overall team game tonight!

I don't agree at all with the notion of trading BBD. The guy is pure hustle, team-first kind of player, who is having his most productive season so far.

Why the need for more trades? Keep the young core, add a few draft picks and just sign a big name FA when the time comes.

• Upvote 2

this needs to stop. Andrew Nicholson is the starting 4. Why is it even a conversation? I get why mo starts. But if Nicholson doesn't start trade him. Stop wasting his time.