Orlando Magic Toaster

Is Anyone else enjoying watching the Lakers?

I had this odd but very realistic dream, that Dwight was pouting and having a bad day, then suddenly announces that his shoulder is more FUBAR than initially was believed, needs surgery and has "requested" to be put on the injured list for the remainder of the season. It was Sunday, early morning.

I had this odd but very realistic dream, that Dwight was pouting and having a bad day, then suddenly announces that his shoulder is more FUBAR than initially was believed, needs surgery and has "requested" to be put on the injured list for the remainder of the season. It was Sunday, early morning.

That would suck because I bought tickets to the Lakers game.

My hope is that we end up with a similar record to the Lakers.. its a long shot but with Dwight and Pau out they're not likely to win many...

On another note Earl Clark had a big game against the Spurs, whose betting Lakers fans are now going crazy about how much of a steal he was in the trade?

All these Lakers losses and a turbulent flight here from Houston had Coach Mike D'Antoni hating life...

"At least they put my [hotel] room on the third floor, so if I did jump I would just hurt my ankle a little bit,"

Source:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-lakers-spurs-20130110,0,6100629.story

On another note Earl Clark had a big game against the Spurs, whose betting Lakers fans are now going crazy about how much of a steal he was in the trade?

If Magic Johnson's reaction on Sportscenter to Earl Clark's game is any indicator, a petition to erect a statue of Earl Clark outside the arena has already been started.

Los Angeles Lakers center Dwight Howard wasn't happy when reporters asked about the torn labrum in his right shoulder.

"I don't know what story came out and said I tore my labrum," he said at practice.

Well, the story that came from an official Lakers news release saying, "an MRI exam revealed that he has a torn labrum and will be out indefinitely."

That's not quite as surreal or comical as last season when Howard wanted to know reporters' source on the story that said he wanted then-Orlando Magic coach Stan Van Gundy fired when it was Van Gundy who just relayed the info to reporters minutes previously.

LOLOLOL What a dumb ***

Jim Buss is 95% confident of the Lakers resigning Dwight apparently...

Personally I'd love him and Josh Smith to sign together in Atlanta and form the worst free throw shooting front court in NBA history. That way the Lakers lose the trade and Dwight still doesn't win a ring.

Jim Buss is 95% confident of the Lakers resigning Dwight apparently...

Personally I'd love him and Josh Smith to sign together in Atlanta and form the worst free throw shooting front court in NBA history. That way the Lakers lose the trade and Dwight still doesn't win a ring.

I would like to see this also. Any link to Buss saying that, it could make for a good read.

Also Thunder tonight so I reckon this story could keep on giving tomorrow!

I would like to see this also. Any link to Buss saying that, it could make for a good read.

Also Thunder tonight so I reckon this story could keep on giving tomorrow!

He said it on a radio show but here's where I read it LINK

• Upvote 1