Orlando Magic Toaster

Is Anyone else enjoying watching the Lakers?

Final score, Lakers 101-100. Charlotte took them all the way to the final buzzer and nearly pulled it out. I was soooo cheering for Charlotte :lol:/>

I know a lot can change in a few months but this Lakers team doesn't look like it can beat anyone in a playoff series.

And now the Lakers lose at home to the 76ers, with DwightAlmighty scoring only 7 points. I need to find an online rumor site so I can start a rumor: If the Lakers miss the playoffs, but the Clippers are in the playoffs, David Stern will force the Clippers and Lakers to swap team names. That way Stern can have his precious "LA Lakers" in the playoffs. ;)/>

• Upvote 1

And now the Lakers lose at home to the 76ers, with DwightAlmighty scoring only 7 points. I need to find an online rumor site so I can start a rumor: If the Lakers miss the playoffs, but the Clippers are in the playoffs, David Stern will force the Clippers and Lakers to swap team names. That way Stern can have his precious "LA Lakers" in the playoffs. ;)/>/>

Yardbarker has been failry easy on the Lakers this season suprisingly, so you should try there.. During there losing streak not one Laker story was posted in over 10 days..

I didn't see last nights loss, but I will watch it condensed later and also Dwights interview afterwards. I seen on NBA.com someone tweeted that Dwight sat and stared at his locker for several minutes after his media Interviews!

Yardbarker has been failry easy on the Lakers this season suprisingly, so you should try there.. During there losing streak not one Laker story was posted in over 10 days..

I didn't see last nights loss, but I will watch it condensed later and also Dwights interview afterwards. I seen on NBA.com someone tweeted that Dwight sat and stared at his locker for several minutes after his media Interviews!

He misses Brian Schmitz and the easy going Orlando media.

• Upvote 1