Orlando Magic Toaster

Is Anyone else enjoying watching the Lakers?

kind of agree, GSW a darkhouse

Yaboy do you still have any connection? Truthfully, you can trace Dwights "issues" occuring EXACTLY at the same time as his a hole of an agent started pulling his strings. I cant believe he hasnt cut HWNSNBU loose at this point. Fegans management of Dwight has been atrocious.

Yaboy do you still have any connection? Truthfully, you can trace Dwights "issues" occuring EXACTLY at the same time as his a hole of an agent started pulling his strings. I cant believe he hasnt cut HWNSNBU loose at this point. Fegans management of Dwight has been atrocious.

Yeah I do. and I agree about the agent but the HWNSNBU will not have anything to do with his.decision this Summer. HWNSNBU mainly there for the fiscal part of things

it's a franchise he's interested in talking to. Rockets & Mavs are obvious but if GSW can clear some space he would be interested for sure

it's a franchise he's interested in talking to. Rockets & Mavs are obvious but if GSW can clear some space he would be interested for sure

What are the chances he re-ups with LA?

So he blocks us from dealing with Houston and now he is interested because they were able to secure a star. I guess the market doesn't matter as much as the personel, too bad he has no imagination or sense of how a team is built. LOD and I were talking about this the other day, which would be more entertaining, watching Dwight stay in LA and have to rebuild only to never win a title? Or watching him go somewhere else, have LA lose a star player for once, and watching him fail? Personally I find it funny to watch him have to rebuild, I mean he wanted to "win now" and that isn't going to happen regardless of where he goes. Dallas is aging and will need to reload, Houston will have to give up pieces (I can't see him passing on that extra year, it's going to have to be a sign and trade) and if he stays in LA they are going to have to rebuild around him.

My dream scenario would be Dwight staying in LA, going through a rebuild, LA becoming a lottery team and we get their pick which turns out to be the #1 overall. We draft our franchise player with their pick, LA finally becomes a playoff team just as Dwight starts to decline and just when they have things sorted out his right leg falls off at mid-court against us and he has to be put down Barbaro style in front of LA's fans.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I do. and I agree about the agent but the HWNSNBU will not have anything to do with his.decision this Summer. HWNSNBU mainly there for the fiscal part of things

If I were Dwight Id realize my world class agent is the Otis Smith of agents. Seriously...what has HWNSNBU done for Dwight that would be seen as a positive? Anything? Bueller?Youd think one of these other big name agents could be able to create a better image for the guy. I just cant see him being in a significantly better spot than had he stayed in Orlando and waited for the garbage to be moved from the roster. LA is a dead end for a couple more years and the Heat dont need Dwight so how does he win a title? Selfishly Id still like to see him say he misses home, fire HWNSNBU and come home leaving the Lakers w/o a sign and trade. If there is one thing the public loves it is a reformed person...a changed man. If it would get AA, Turk and Baby off the payroll Id give LA those three (and those three only)....LOL. No quicker way to rebuild with the best chance of contending with the Heat.

So he blocks us from dealing with Houston and now he is interested because they were able to secure a star. I guess the market doesn't matter as much as the personel, too bad he has no imagination or sense of how a team is built. LOD and I were talking about this the other day, which would be more entertaining, watching Dwight stay in LA and have to rebuild only to never win a title? Or watching him go somewhere else, have LA lose a star player for once, and watching him fail? Personally I find it funny to watch him have to rebuild, I mean he wanted to "win now" and that isn't going to happen regardless of where he goes. Dallas is aging and will need to reload, Houston will have to give up pieces (I can't see him passing on that extra year, it's going to have to be a sign and trade) and if he stays in LA they are going to have to rebuild around him.

My dream scenario would be Dwight staying in LA, going through a rebuild, LA becoming a lottery team and we get their pick which turns out to be the #1 overall. We draft our franchise player with their pick, LA finally becomes a playoff team just as Dwight starts to decline and just when they have things sorted out his right leg falls off at mid-court against us and he has to be put down Barbaro style in front of LA's fans.

You forgot a series of chronic back issues that limit him to 20-30 ineffective games per year over the term of his deal a la Grant Hill. Meanwhile Bynum's knees never bother him again and he is named MVP 5 straight years.