Orlando Magic Toaster

Is Anyone else enjoying watching the Lakers?

The Lakers are old and unbalanced.... I love it!!!!!!!! I honestly believe The Magic will be true contenders before they will be ;)

I just think it's high-larious that Howard is once again shying away from being the leader out on the court. That Lakers team basically folded up and quit, and Kobe would never have allowed that. Howard, on the other hand...

No Steve Blake and possibly no Nash tomorrow for the Lakers. Chris Duhon may start. Dear lord they are going to be slaughtered. If the Spurs win by over a 100 can they get 2 wins in one game so the Lakers can be knocked out in 3?

I thought it would have been more embarrassing to miss the playoffs all together.

Yeah but then Dwight wouldnt be able to take in the extra money to help his "5" Kids with "5" different women... Great Leadership Dwight... Fool (towards Dwight)

Story Link

According to Mike Bianchi, D Coward made Jay Leno's monologue on the Tonight Show earlier this week. Cracked Leno in reference to Dwight's reported baby mama drama: "Dwight Howard, who reportedly has had four children by four different mothers, is expecting a fifth child with a fifth woman. Apparently, his aim in the bedroom is better than it is at the foul line."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/os-mike-bianchi-saturday-circus-0427-20130426,0,3842431.column

• Upvote 1

So far this game is awesome, and Howard has been ejected! Woohoo, only 7 points and 8 rebounds. Only 2 field goals and 3 of 9 from the free throw line (sometimes called the three frow line). I have even made some posts over on ESPN just to share the pain.

The conclusion to that highly sought after dream season in greener pastures.. talkin bout championships??

Nothin more than a Ben Wallace 2.0, thanks for doing us the favor.

Dwight Howard / Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak exchange http://t.co/tVUbX8aRYK"

According to Mike Bianchi, D Coward made Jay Leno's monologue on the Tonight Show earlier this week. Cracked Leno in reference to Dwight's reported baby mama drama: "Dwight Howard, who reportedly has had four children by four different mothers, is expecting a fifth child with a fifth woman. Apparently, his aim in the bedroom is better than it is at the foul line."

http://www.orlandose...,3842431.column

Wow. Lol

Shout out to Dwight! The man, the leader, the winner. In the words of Donkey from Shrek: "Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Enjoy your summer!