Orlando Magic Toaster

Is Anyone else enjoying watching the Lakers?

Other than boards Dwight was outplayed by AV in the Cavs win. Duhon goes for 2 points, 2 assists, and 2 turnovers in 33 minutes as the starters. I told the Laker board we traded Dwight to them just to get rid of Duhon :D

• Upvote 1

Duhon has been playing a lot better in LA than he did with us, which of course is to be expected.

He still is a liability both on the court and on the balance sheet.

Coaches that play him over female toddlers with asthma break my heart.

On an other point, Dwight was not a primadonna in 2007. He wasn't in 2009. He went down that road with Wince and the Albatross (and the no-d-everybody-chokes-i-want-monta issues). With this version of Dwight, all we have is two first-round exits. D'Antoni has the cancerous* version of him (sadly, eventually they're going to figure it out, and win) - he doesn't have the 2009 model.

The Lakers W/L record right now does not prove SVG a 'genius'.

Miami went through hell the first year of the big three too. It's a process.

*a cancerous double-doubling freak of nature, that is

Dwight with his lowest PER since '05-'06 at 20.72 ... good for 30th in the league. smile_happypuppy.gif I believe the Lakers are going to really struggle with Mike D as their coach because he doesn't play Dwight's brand of ball, and Dwight's supposed to be the future of that team. It will be very interesting if they continue to struggle to see how Dwight responds this coming summer.