Sign in to follow this  
barnettej

Game Thread: Orlando Magic @ Sacramento Kings

Davis has passion ... but no control at times

Too true.

According to the SAC commentators - the crowd was cheering in appreciation of Davis's performance tonight, not because he fouled out. Haha. These guys looking for a job in Orlando or something?

I just really hope Davis and Afflalo don't become "our guys" for any part of the foreseeable future.

And I have to be okay with the fact that losing now is better in the long run, but it still hurts.

Davis can go from asset to liability in such a flash.

Uncharacteristically, JJ was really forcing it in the 4th.

And Vuc couldn't stay with the speed of the game.

However, I liked what I saw from the Professor.

Dunno if anyone else is watching the King's stream of this game but the Kings commentators are praising Big Baby like crazy and have had better things to say about Orlando than they've said about Sac. For instance, one guy just said Davis is the kind of guy that makes you proud to have in the league, talking about how the Amway Center is so amazing and how the Magic and Davis has so much heart and passion etc.

Very...weird.

I know what you mean.. If the Sac front office likes Baby half as much as those commentators did we can expect an offer of Thomas Robinson and a 1st round pick for Baby any minute now.

The Magic played horribly. Shots are being forced and the ball movement is low. They haven't had time to practice and its starting to show. Seems like everyone is homesick.

The past two games were games that the Magic were more than capable of winning.

The Magic played horribly. Shots are being forced and the ball movement is low. They haven't had time to practice and its starting to show. Seems like everyone is homesick.

The past two games were games that the Magic were more than capable of winning.

The Magic aren't a good team. There are no "should wins" on the Magic schedule. It's also good to mention that Utah is an extremely tough place to play. Everyone talks about the altitude in Denver being a factor and ignores the fact that Utah is also several thousand feet above sea level. Take it from someone that spent several years running there, if you aren't used to it, it sucks.