Sign in to follow this  
Bo Bandy

Andrew Nicholson

From Chad Ford on draft night:

I really like Nicholson, one of the more underrated players in the draft. He's a good low-post player and he can really stretch the floor as the best-shooting big man in the draft. He needs to add muscle and he's not a great athlete, but he could be a little like David West. -- Chad Ford

http://insider.espn....ar/2012/round/1

I think we may see Andrew Nicholson in our starting lineup tonight! Sign of the apocalypse = 2 rookies starting for the Magic. I still think we can beat the Raptors, though. They are on a streak, but its a really small one and they are pretty awful. J.J. is going lights out tonight!

His rebounding is really improving lately

I like andrew. He is the best scorer we have on the team. He really needs to do better on the defensive rotation and stop making silly fouls. His problem is the slow rotations puts him out of position to make key defensive plays like charges and it also put him out of position to grab rebounds because he is caught under the basket.

But his ability on offense is rare. He can be a 20pt scorer, because he can score from anywhere on the court.

Does he got the start tonight in his hometown? I expect to see a lot of #44 jerseys either way.

McBob is probably going to start, won't be surprised if drew gets some major minutes tonight though.

I'll be really interested to see if Andrew and Vuc can play together. I think the more they're on the court at the same time, the more we'll know where we stand on bigs moving forward.

I think so.

Vuc has to stop being so god damn soft. Other than that, he's pretty good

My concern with players like that is whether or not you can learn toughness. It would be ideal that both get stronger and better on D. We could have a nice frontcourt for the future.