Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

ORLANDO MAGIC at LA Lakers, Dec 2nd 9:30 PM EST

Man, I don't know what's better, this win, or the fact that Dwight is exposing to all of the people who watch basketball as a complete and utter douche.

I'll take the win, but this bonus is damn fine.

So SO happy. The GF hasn't been this into a game in a long while, maybe not even the playoff series. I like Jameer after the game acknowledging how much this game meant to the fans, and they can say what they want but it was clear how much this game meant to Meer, Redick, and Big Baby in their postgame interviews.

We love Kobe's conniption fits when he kept complaining he was fouled possession after possession. Whack-A-Howard was beyond awesome. Only annoying thing, really, was Metta World Peace's three threes. But besides winning the game itself, I think my favorite part of this game was how Vujacic played, especially in the second half/4th quarter (hated everything he did in the first half). Mostly just how strong he played on both ends, how well he rebounded.. if he could just keep THAT up, as well as how intense and energetic the team played overall, the Magic would be tough to stop, especially at home.

Love the fallout, by the way. Dwight calling out teammates (but never himself) defensively, Kobe telling Pau Gasol he needs to put his "big boy pants." Heck when asked about his free throws, Dwight even said "we need to do better."

Priceless.

Go Magic! Best win of the year and might be the better than any win last year, too.

That's always been Dwight for you, though: it's always about him when it's something good; it's always the team when it's something bad. Effing douche...

I love seeing some of the vets of TrueBlue fired up about last night, too. It's been a while since we were all on the same page.

Go Magic!!!

Go Magic. The best win in a very long time. Way to go Jameer. You made it very personal and I am so glad you got your revenage on the dirt bag. Howard is not only a jerk, but a poor sport. How is the Dwight experiment working out Faker fans?