Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Poll: Two Other Organizations You Support.

What "other" team do you wish to see win it all  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Eastern Conference

• Boston Celtics
    • Brooklyn Nets
    • New York Knicks
    • Philadelphia 76ers
    • Toronto Raptors
    • Chicago Bulls
    • Cleveland Cavaliers
    • Detroit Pistons
    • Indiana Pacers
    • Milwaukee Bucks
    • Atlanta Hawks
    • Miami Heat
    • Charlotte Bobcats
    • Washington Wizards
  2. 3. Western Conference

• Los Angeles Clippers
    • Golden State Warriors
    • Los Angeles Lakers
    • Phoenix Suns
    • Sacramento Kings
    • Utah Jazz
    • Oklahoma City Thunder
    • Portland Trail Blazers
    • Minnesota Timberwolves
    • Denver Nuggets
    • San Antonio Spurs
    • New Orleans Hornets
    • Memphis Grizzlies
    • Houston Rockets
    • Dallas Mavericks
  3. 4. Which side of the coin would you rather have win the gold; Western Conference or Eastern Conference?

• Western Conference
    • Eastern Conference

When you're not cheering on the Orlando Magic, who I'm assuming is your favorite team, who are you rooting for to win the gold?

I also didn't want to consider four of the twenty nine teams. If you can guess who these supposed teams are, you'll earn yourself a plus in your reputation among the Orlando Magic Message Board which is a weak reward but reward nonetheless.

Due to the limit in choices (20) and questions(3)(which I didn't have from the Old School Board (orlandomagiczone.com)), I had no choice other than to have each of you support a team..in a conference. The Original idea was for all to pick on team other than the Orlando Magic that you would deem worthy or deserving of the championship.

When you're not cheering on the Orlando Magic, who I'm assuming is your favorite team, who are you rooting for to win the gold?

I also didn't want to consider four of the twenty nine teams. If you can guess who these supposed teams are, you'll earn yourself a plus in your reputation among the Orlando Magic Message Board which is a weak reward but reward nonetheless.

Due to the limit in choices (20) and questions(3)(which I didn't have from the Old School Board (orlandomagiczone.com), I had no choice other than to have each of you support a team..in a conference. The Original idea was for all to pick on team other than the Orlando Magic that you would deem worthy or deserving of the championship.

Boston, Miami, LA Lakers and... Houston?

I was a Barkley fan, so when he went to the Suns, I became a Suns fan by default - they've always kind of been my Western Team.

As for the East, I have to admit to having a little bit of love (and rivalry) with the Hawks (my dad's from Atlanta) and I like the way the Pacers are set up and play the game.

Oh, and the Supersonics, being that I live in Seattle. One day, we will march down to OKC, drag Clay-effing-Bennett out of his bed, and beat him to death with our lattes, thus reclaiming our team from that epic douchebag.

I root for anyone playing against the Lakers, Heat, or Celtics.

I was gonna say, I have teams I don't want to win. As for teams I do, that's a fickle matter. It depends on how we last matched up with them or any previous dealings. I would have rooted for NJ/BKN before the Dwight debacle, but now I just want to see them burn. Teams like LAL and Boston have always fallen out of favor with me, but out of the East, I would rather Boston than Miami (of the realistic choices to go to the finals). I did like Chicago until Derrick Rose won the MVP. Dallas is the only big market team I like, probably because of Dirk more than anything, and their run in the 2010 playoffs. Of course, if they land Dwight, that changes. Spurs are always a good fallback team out west (I was rooting for them last year), OKC on a good day (depending who they're up against). Memphis is looking good, maybe the Nuggets. If it's Boston and LAL in the finals, Boston (my least hated "hated team"). In fact, if there is anyone not LAL or Miami, that team.

I was a Barkley fan, so when he went to the Suns, I became a Suns fan by default - they've always kind of been my Western Team.

As for the East, I have to admit to having a little bit of love (and rivalry) with the Hawks (my dad's from Atlanta) and I like the way the Pacers are set up and play the game.

Oh, and the Supersonics, being that I live in Seattle. One day, we will march down to OKC, drag Clay-effing-Bennett out of his bed, and beat him to death with our lattes, thus reclaiming our team from that epic douchebag.

Atlanta leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Partially because of Collins, partially because of Jameer's 2nd round tickets (and how they had to use that statement as a motivator for the series), partially because of Jamal Crawford, and partially because we destroyed them two years in a row, then were beaten in our last year of having a real chance at the title.

Atlanta leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Partially because of Collins, partially because of Jameer's 2nd round tickets (and how they had to use that statement as a motivator for the series), partially because of Jamal Crawford, and partially because we destroyed them two years in a row, then were beaten in our last year of having a real chance at the title.

Yeah, it's a tenuous connection that's been tested in recent years. I still like the way they built their team, but I'm not so wild about the actual team anymore. I'm a lot like you in the fact that my loyalties outside the Magic are fairly mercurial. I've never liked Miami, even back in the Zo/Hardaway days, Boston is hit or miss - I hate Boston because they're so good and they have the team I WISH the Magic were. Garnett's mouthy, but he backs it up. Pierce whines a lot, but he backs it up. As much as I dislike him, Rondo's a legit PG and backs it up.

No matter who arrives in Boston, they play up to the standards of the organization.

With the Magic, with few exceptions, it seems players play down to the history of the organization.

I chose the Timberwolves because they've been exciting to watch the past couple years and with the addition of Rubio, Kirilenko, and others.

And the Philadelphia 76ers because I'm from Pennsylvania and go to Sixers games (mainly to see other teams play, like the Magic. Just went to see the Sixers VS Thunder on Saturday).

And the East, because.. I'm from the East Coast.