Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Poll: Two Other Organizations You Support.

What "other" team do you wish to see win it all  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Eastern Conference

• Boston Celtics
    • Brooklyn Nets
    • New York Knicks
    • Philadelphia 76ers
    • Toronto Raptors
    • Chicago Bulls
    • Cleveland Cavaliers
    • Detroit Pistons
    • Indiana Pacers
    • Milwaukee Bucks
    • Atlanta Hawks
    • Miami Heat
    • Charlotte Bobcats
    • Washington Wizards
  2. 3. Western Conference

• Los Angeles Clippers
    • Golden State Warriors
    • Los Angeles Lakers
    • Phoenix Suns
    • Sacramento Kings
    • Utah Jazz
    • Oklahoma City Thunder
    • Portland Trail Blazers
    • Minnesota Timberwolves
    • Denver Nuggets
    • San Antonio Spurs
    • New Orleans Hornets
    • Memphis Grizzlies
    • Houston Rockets
    • Dallas Mavericks
  3. 4. Which side of the coin would you rather have win the gold; Western Conference or Eastern Conference?

• Western Conference
    • Eastern Conference

Yeah, it's a tenuous connection that's been tested in recent years. I still like the way they built their team, but I'm not so wild about the actual team anymore. I'm a lot like you in the fact that my loyalties outside the Magic are fairly mercurial. I've never liked Miami, even back in the Zo/Hardaway days, Boston is hit or miss - I hate Boston because they're so good and they have the team I WISH the Magic were. Garnett's mouthy, but he backs it up. Pierce whines a lot, but he backs it up. As much as I dislike him, Rondo's a legit PG and backs it up.

No matter who arrives in Boston, they play up to the standards of the organization.

With the Magic, with few exceptions, it seems players play down to the history of the organization.

Yeah, as much as I hate Boston, I at least respect them. Though, I'm tired of Pierce's flops and Rondo's ego, you can't deny their skills when it matters. I liked Ray Allen most of the Big 4, but now that he's in Miami, I can't bring myself to root for him. Oh well.

I went Bulls and Spurs, Spurs because I'm a fan of all of their big three and because I admire them in general as an organization. Bulls because I like Rose (when he plays) and Deng not to mention MJ.

Really, out of every non Magic player my favorite player is Rondo but there was no way I could pick the Celtics.

I voted Bulls cause of there history and I like to watch Rose when he's playing!

I voted Clippers because I had to vote for soemone in the West, I've no interest in the Western conference or the Clippers tbh, the timezone difference is way too late for my liking as I'm in Ireland.

If I had to vote for a second team I actually enjoyed watching it would be Celtics, but only because Rondo is entertaining to watch.

I also own more Bulls jerseys than Magic as my girlfriend last christmas asked me what I wanted and I said a Jordan jersey, she got me 3 Rose jerseys and a Jordan M&N as she thought I followed them!

I went Bulls and Spurs, Spurs because I'm a fan of all of their big three and because I admire them in general as an organization. Bulls because I like Rose (when he plays) and Deng not to mention MJ.

Really, out of every non Magic player my favorite player is Rondo but there was no way I could pick the Celtics.

Wow just read your post after mine above.. Interesting haha!

Used to be a fan of both the Grizzlies and the Heat. Grizzlies when they were in Vancouver, mainly due to the fact that I love that city to death and lived there for a time. The Heat mainly cause I respected the rivalry they had with Orlando and D-Wade is one of my favorite players. Plus being a Florida boy I always cheer for Florida teams.

Now... *sigh*. No Vancouver team, they didn't even have the decency to drop the Grizzlies name when they moved to Memphis. And the Heat landed my most disliked player out there in James.

So I have to say the only two teams I kinda root for now are the Suns and the Knicks. Was a big fan of Nash and of course Gortat, plus I loved Stoudemire there as well, so I still like that team. As for the Knicks I've seen them play at Madison Square Garden and it is a sight to see for sure.

I always used to like the Lakers. Always liked Kobe. Now obviously no way I can pull for them. The other two teams now would be Spurs and Mavs. Respect and like the vets on each team. Duncan, Parker & Dirk especially.

i really wish none was an option for the east so i went with the bobcats i really dont like any other eastern conference team unless they are playing the heat or the lakers.

spurs and thunder in the west for me

Easy one for me, I just chose the two teams I hated the least.. That left me with the raps. As much as I dislike Calderon, they're a underdog team... feel no threat from them, and I kind of wish that a team outside of the US would take the ship from the powerhouses one day, saying that... it did not leave me with any other team.

From west, Blazers... Mills got a run with them so I jumped for them. Not a fan of Batum and his dirty antics but always have enjoyed watching them.

West for the ship only because that means Magic's conference rivals got beaten out.