Sign in to follow this  
Charbear

Al Harrington

I can imagine that Harrington is probably milking his injury... At the same time... Why would he? If he doesn't want to play here surely the best thing to do is get on the court and put up some decent numbers then we might be able to get some offers for him. Nobody will trade for him if he's "injured".

I can imagine that Harrington is probably milking his injury... At the same time... Why would he? If he doesn't want to play here surely the best thing to do is get on the court and put up some decent numbers then we might be able to get some offers for him. Nobody will trade for him if he's "injured".

does Al Harrington strike you as a particularly cognitive person?

Is it somewhat ironic that Dwight's now wearing headbands? lol

And armbands. And everything else, I think. It's like he went into NBA Live and turned on all the "Accessory Options."

• Upvote 3

Dwight is like a child who had what he thought were super restrictive parents and is now on his own for the first time. I'll show dad. I wear this headband. F that guy he is so mean. Next thing you know he is going to get a bunch of girls pregnant.

• Upvote 3

Dwight is like a child who had what he thought were super restrictive parents and is now on his own for the first time. I'll show dad. I wear this headband. F that guy he is so mean. Next thing you know he is going to get a bunch of girls pregnant.

Did Royce Reed make the Lakers cheerleading squad? Oh, wait, my bad, Dwight been there, done that already http://www.examiner.com/article/dwight-howard-custody-battle-royce-reed-wants-100k-legal-fees

Dwight also wears his headband with the NBA logo turned upside down for some reason...

No joke

He's obviously planning to overthrow the association.

Did Royce Reed make the Lakers cheerleading squad? Oh, wait, my bad, Dwight been there, done that already http://www.examiner.com/article/dwight-howard-custody-battle-royce-reed-wants-100k-legal-fees

what is the world coming to. Their is such thing as a free lawyer, but because you want to get someone top dollar and out of your price range; you want D12 to pay. That is crazy. Its really funny. You want me to pay for your top defense team to go against me in court. That is really some stuff.