Sign in to follow this  
JMEWLS

Anyone else wrong about McRoberts?

nope. been a McBob fan for many years now. I still don't know if he fits in here but, I knew what he was as a player.

He did the same for the Pacers and a little bit of that for the Lakers. On a contending team he's very useful because he does a lot of the little stuff to get you extra possessions and win the game.

He did the same for the Pacers and a little bit of that for the Lakers. On a contending team he's very useful because he does a lot of the little stuff to get you extra possessions and win the game.

I'm talking as a whole for this young, rebuilding team considering contract and all other facets.

He has played better recently. I really did not like him at sf. The biggest problem I have is he is best at 4 but andrew needs more mins- than he is getting on the court. Believe it our not, andrew is our best big man scorer and I think we should run more through him on offense; when he is on the court. Andrew and nelson, are the only players on the team that can get their own shot. Drew just needs to get better on defensive rotation.

I don't much care for him at the 3 offensively but JV has him there for defensive reasons, it basically makes our 3/4/5 interchangeable on rotations, which is why the magic are a pretty good defensive team. he's raising his trade value atleast

He needs confidence. It's frustrating watching someone with his skillset and his stroke and his athleticism play on offense like he's never seen a basketball before. He's talented but I've seen him kill too many offensive possessions to be a fan of his game yet.

I would like to see some pick and rolls between him and JJ.

That would be way to much handsome for anyone in the league to contain.

• Upvote 5