Giannino

Game Thread: Pistons @ Magic 11/22

I also a missed a game because of a bad title :(/>

It sucks

Same. Didn't know we were playing until it was late in the 4th. I was wondering why someone was talking about a back to back, then I saw the game thread says 11/22 so I figured it was tomorrow. Which is stupid, because there's no way this Magic team is going to get a Thanksgiving game. Shoulda thought that one through I guess. Anyways, do we play Detroit any more this season, because that seems to be the only team we can beat.

Same. Didn't know we were playing until it was late in the 4th. I was wondering why someone was talking about a back to back, then I saw the game thread says 11/22 so I figured it was tomorrow. Which is stupid, because there's no way this Magic team is going to get a Thanksgiving game. Shoulda thought that one through I guess. Anyways, do we play Detroit any more this season, because that seems to be the only team we can beat.

Lol! I think we still play them one or 2 more times

That is the second time someone has missed up the time this year. Good thing I print the schedule.

• Upvote 1

53 boards last night and 43pg on the season. People should be talking about that. Losing Dwight was a surefire ticket to mediocrity in the rebounding category.

Meh. He's always been a selfish rebounder. He's taken them away from teammates on more than one occasion. Also, other guys tended to run back as soon as shots went up to let him get all the boards.

I really like the team rebounding. Over the season we will develop much better inside defense and be holding teams to 1 outside shot. I like the direction we are aiming for. 53 boards is awesome and 43 pg is very good. Way to go MAGIC!

rebounding and defensive rotation is the one issue keeping drew on the bench, but once he gets a handle in that area his mins will go up. He is already our best scorer. He just needs more time, but if he can not box out he must sit the pine.