Sign in to follow this  
thagr8wunn57

Would you welcome Dwight Howard back?

We play better as a "team" without Howard's attitude. I believe the Lakers won't be strong enough to win this year, and they will fade as they age. Howard will need a lot of growing up if he is to lead a team to victory after Bryant is gone. The Magic, on the other hand, seem to be creating a nice core. Just lacking in interior defense for now. Now that Nelson is back, I think the team will pull off a few wins and be the surprise of the season. I like Vaughn's coaching philosophy.

No way, you people that are so forgiving obviously haven't paid attention to his comments in LA, he's made it blatantly clear he never wanted to remain here, yet lied to us all with his infamous quotes the night before he opted in, then the day of signing his opt in he STILL wavered, and went on some loyalty rant, the only reason he opted in is because the magic were not going to trade him to Brooklyn, he could have accepted his trade to LA or Houston and been a FA, then the weasel goes and hides in LA for several months, he blows off his basketball camp for kids citing his back, then two weeks later flies to china, but i've been told he was infact in Orlando atleast once well before he was traded so he could start getting ready to move.

No I don't want him ever again, he dragged us thru the mud, and humiliated the city and the fans of the team by pretending to give a rats ass, this whole time he has been a big fat phony who carefully crafted his image, but in reality has 5 kids with 5 women, tried to get stan van gundy fired many times, and over 2 dozen people lost their jobs with us because of him, then let's not forget how he illegally met with the nets on his birthday in Miami and immediately after demanded a trade, thinking he could pressure the magic into a snap decision since training camp was about to open, then of course moron talks to the media and tries to play it like it doesn't really want to leave and tries to blame the magic for everything, and that they never listen to him, which was later proven to be another lie as he openly supported gilbert arenas, which was a disaster, he also tried to have his best friend, jameer nelson replaced several times and stabbed him in the back

I rather rebuild the right way and change the culture under Hennigans vision and see where we go

• Upvote 9

No way, you people that are so forgiving obviously haven't paid attention to his comments in LA, he's made it blatantly clear he never wanted to remain here, yet lied to us all with his infamous quotes the night before he opted in, then the day of signing his opt in he STILL wavered, and went on some loyalty rant, the only reason he opted in is because the magic were not going to trade him to Brooklyn, he could have accepted his trade to LA or Houston and been a FA, then the weasel goes and hides in LA for several months, he blows off his basketball camp for kids citing his back, then two weeks later flies to china, but i've been told he was infact in Orlando atleast once well before he was traded so he could start getting ready to move.

No I don't want him ever again, he dragged us thru the mud, and humiliated the city and the fans of the team by pretending to give a rats ass, this whole time he has been a big fat phony who carefully crafted his image, but in reality has 5 kids with 5 women, tried to get stan van gundy fired many times, and over 2 dozen people lost their jobs with us because of him, then let's not forget how he illegally met with the nets on his birthday in Miami and immediately after demanded a trade, thinking he could pressure the magic into a snap decision since training camp was about to open, then of course moron talks to the media and tries to play it like it doesn't really want to leave and tries to blame the magic for everything, and that they never listen to him, which was later proven to be another lie as he openly supported gilbert arenas, which was a disaster, he also tried to have his best friend, jameer nelson replaced several times and stabbed him in the back

I rather rebuild the right way and change the culture under Hennigans vision and see where we go

+1 to that.

I'd rather the Magic lose every game for the next couple seasons then have Dwight Howard back again. He destroyed the entire organization and I'll never forget the Dwightmare we all had to go through.

Great post! +1

oh hell no.

i really can't wait to see the nba highlights video (unless i win the lotto then ill be court side joining in) when he gets booed out of Amway Centre.

but in reality has 5 kids with 5 women, tried to get stan van gundy fired many times

Wow! Didn't know that. Upsetting and saddening. Another reason why people shouldn't put celebrities up on pedestals. Even the "good" ones have the potential to let you down.

I'm truly sick of seeing this guy's name. Stop bumping this thread. I would even go as far as to recommend this to be placed in the Around the NBA forum.