Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official NCAA BB 2013 Thread

Since were now through the first week of the season and early signing period just began as well I felt it was the perfect time to start this thread. Let's throw all college BBall talk in here. For me it's all about the Gators, Blue Devils, and the Knights. The Gators are in prime position to challenge the Wildcats for the SEC and the Blue Devils looked pretty darn good last night against Kentucky as well. The Knights are gonna be interesting, almost nothing to play for with the sanctions against them but they came out and put a serious hurt on the USF Bulls in there opening of the that shiny rebuilt arena.

Also looking at the future, I have to admit I'm getting chills thinking about next year. There is a big chance that both the Gators and the Seminoles could land the #2 and #1 recruits respectively. Andrew Wiggins and Jabari Parker are making there decisions sometime soon. Wiggins is supposedly leaning towards FSU, with Kentucky following a close second, since both his parents went there (and he's a native Canadian? How did that happen?); and Parker is right now going back and forth between Florida and Duke.

Parker and Wiggins are head and shoulders above every other recruit, and as long as they play up to their talent level, sure fire top 5 draft picks in the NBA. The idea that the two of them could both end up in the state of Florida is incredible. Could you imagine the on court showdown? I love rivalries and always wished the Gators Seminole rivalry would reach the same fever pitch on the court that it does on the field.

Yeah, not for nothing but that game already happened.

Yeah, not for nothing but that game already happened.

whoops. my b. Didn't read it again because I was half-asleep. :o

I wonder if he is going to commentate again.