Sign in to follow this  
zollman

Mike Brown FIRED!!! D'Antoni hired.. Zen Master wanted the moon!

I seriously doubt that the first thing on Dwight's agenda was to get Mike Brown fired. I hate to damper all the "Dwight Coward" nonsense but some of you lack any shred of common sense.

good gosh! People are just making a joke about Dwight costing good coaches or any other coach their job. You didn't had to go all serious about it. geez. Get with the program.

good gosh! People are just making a joke about Dwight costing good coaches or any other coach their job. You didn't had to go all serious about it. geez. Get with the program.

Well Gee Willickers, get a joke that you don't whore out everytime you mention Dwight

Well Gee Willickers, get a joke that you don't whore out everytime you mention Dwight

Sorry boss. The people has spoken. They are going to whore it out whether you like it or not.

I personally find it obnoxious they keep using Dwight for coach firings and calling him "Coward" or "Clownard", but just gotta let it go, ignore it, and let people enjoy things in obnoxious ways.

Again I was being nice to some people to give them a good laugh.

They could have given him (and the princeton offense) at least 15-20 regular season games to see how things work out.

That being said, I never understood why they went with Brown over Adelman in the first place. Was it about the money? Adelman couldn't have cost them more than what they paid Phil Jackson.

Sorry boss. The people has spoken. They are going to whore it out whether you like it or not.

I personally find it obnoxious they keep using Dwight for coach firings and calling him "Coward" or "Clownard", but just gotta let it go, ignore it, and let people enjoy things in obnoxious ways.

Yes, there is nothing funnier than a predictable joke that has been worn out repeatedly for several months straight. You're also openly admitting to being obnoxious. I appreciate that because it saves me the trouble of doing it myself.

I find it hard to believe that you find it obnoxious and do it just for other people.

And I don't think anyone laughed...

I find it hard to believe that you find it obnoxious and do it just for other people.

And I don't think anyone laughed...

How would you know people laughed or not? Its hard to tell on the internet. They might be laughing, but write something that is the complete opposite from their true emotions. Yes I know the world is a weird place.

Anyways back on topic, there def no way he going to get hired in any NBA team after this mess. He will be better off coaching a middle school basketball team.

I've never liked Brown and I think they stole the COY from another coach in '09 (likely SVG). I also think he should have never been hired by them in the first place. However 5 games and no Nash seems like too soon for me. Apparently they were set on Jackson.

Jackson as great as he could have been is old and tired. Let's see what happens if they actually work out things with him..

I've never liked Brown and I think they stole the COY from another coach in '09 (likely SVG). I also think he should have never been hired by them in the first place. However 5 games and no Nash seems like too soon for me. Apparently they were set on Jackson.

Jackson as great as he could have been is old and tired. Let's see what happens if they actually work out things with him..