Sign in to follow this  
zollman

Mike Brown FIRED!!! D'Antoni hired.. Zen Master wanted the moon!

That...would...be...HILARIOUS!!!

and id want to see the video of Dwight's reaction the second the team was told.... the whole thing in an Orlando based master card advertisement would be priceless

I think it would be great if SVG was hired. But that is NOT going to happen. Don't they remember that it took the Heat a little time to gel?

D'antoni seems like a no brainer to me....simply because he's familiar with Steve Nash....you can't just have Steve Nash playing like a pedestrian....D'Antoni has been around Kobe since he coached the offense for Team USA this past summer....He's known as a Offensive Guru and never been good defensively but he has never had a Dwight Howard that will erase mistakes.....Makes sense to me....Unless Phil Jackson comes walking through that door

Well atleast Dwight Howard is 100% at something..... 2 for 2 on Caches being fired..... now how to transition that into the free throw line...

muhahahahahahaha

Well atleast Dwight Howard is 100% at something..... 2 for 2 on Caches being fired..... now how to transition that into the free throw line...

muhahahahahahaha

Does Brian Hill count? I think he could be 3 for 3?

That...would...be...HILARIOUS!!!

While that would be hilarious, I do not want to see the Lakers hiring Stan since Stan is a very good coach, I do not want the Lakers to win championships with Stan as coach, it would sting but I know Dwight would walk away if Stan is hired

I seriously doubt that the first thing on Dwight's agenda was to get Mike Brown fired. I hate to damper all the "Dwight Coward" nonsense but some of you lack any shred of common sense.