Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

BKN @ ORL 11/9 Game Thread

The more i think about it....yeah i rather just start Harkless....i really hate McBob's play that much.....McRoberts himself said he has barely played any 3 in his career so for me seeing him play it now is very cringeworthy

The more i think about it....yeah i rather just start Harkless....i really hate McBob's play that much.....McRoberts himself said he has barely played any 3 in his career so for me seeing him play it now is very cringeworthy

Playing mcBob at small was an ok experiment (I guess), but keeping him their now is a mistake. I hope jv is not stubborn with his line ups like stan. Every time I see Mcbob at small, it puts a strike against my thoughts of jv. I hope it is only because heartless does not know any of the plays and that jones is injured.

Not mad that we lost i'm mad that we didn't play hard.....i can take an L all day as long as we gave it our all....tonight we played with no energy and some guys imo need to lose their spot in the rotation.....McBob needs NOT START or play anymore in general.....same thing with Ayon....Baby needs to play less and i would play Nicholson more...give McBoB and Ayon's minutes to Dequan/Harkless and make O'Quinn the Backup from now on.....i know the Rooks are inexperience but it seems to me that at least they have energy....We need some energy when we have Ayon/McBob/Big Baby sucking the life out of our offense....

Vucci wasn't good tonight and probably learned he needs to hit the weight room....when you're getting bodied by Andray Blatche you have issues....we got bullied in general tonight....Got a feeling we might be one of those Bipolar teams....we'll win big some games and look great and then we'll have nights like this

Wow man Ish doesn't look very good right now....might be mental with him but i think Moore has the backup PG locked up....Moore didn't look too good either even though his numbers is alright except the turnovers

My thoughts are almost exactly these.. except to press how thoroughly annoyed I was by Vujecic's performance. One of the laziest and most boneheaded I've seen in quite a very long time, including Duhon. You heard me.

I know the goal isn't exactly winning every single game, but can we just get off to better starts? Maybe not lose by 25+?

C. Ayon (eh, doesn't really matter)

PF. Davis

SF. Afflalo

SG. Redick

PG. Moore

Please Coach. Stop the early-in-the-game pain, and I might actually watch the whole thing.

Also can't wait for Jameer to return just to organize this nonsense.

Better performance in the last game, still not enough for the win... I think if we'd just got a few shots to drop from 3 though the game might have been different. Regardless my main worry is rebounding... We don't box out well enough and give up too many offensive rebounds..

Better performance in the last game, still not enough for the win... I think if we'd just got a few shots to drop from 3 though the game might have been different. Regardless my main worry is rebounding... We don't box out well enough and give up too many offensive rebounds..

In the first half, our players got muscled under the basket. Even if they had a box out, they were out of position to grab the boards. In the second half, the team grow some balls and acted more like grown men.

The only bright side of this loss is that the Magic played better today

I really wish you would answer my question. What are your expectations for this season?