Sign in to follow this  
Magic_All_Day

Any word on when Moe Harkless will play?

From what i can understand from Interviews he is good to go it's just that he needs more time running up and down with the guys.....other than that he should be healthy enough to play right now......Honestly i rather see him or Dequan out there at SF instead of trying to pretend McRoberts can play SF

Honestly i rather see him or Dequan out there at SF instead of trying to pretend McRoberts can play SF

do you think undrafted rookie and 19 years old had any chance vs 6-9 Deng tonight? McRoberts played well vs Suns and big SF Beasley, tonight was not great but he was in a lineup with Ayon, Vucevic, Ish...

do you think undrafted rookie and 19 years old had any chance vs 6-9 Deng tonight? McRoberts played well vs Suns and big SF Beasley, tonight was not great but he was in a lineup with Ayon, Vucevic, Ish...

McRoberts did alright against Beasley in spots but he wasn't good tonight against a real SF not some Hyrbrid like Beasley....To me he's a liability on offensive side of the ball just don't see what he brings aside from Athleticism.....but i didn't say he wasn't playing well he played well recently but tonight probably wasn't the night to play him out of position ESPECIALLY in the same lineup with Mr. Dancing with the Stars Gustavo Ayon who was stepping up a storm out there.....

McRoberts is playing at SF because Hedo is injured and Jones is still inexperienced, so is Harkless...plus we were playing vs big SFs Beasley and Deng.

McRoberts is playing at SF because Hedo is injured and Jones is still inexperienced, so is Harkless...plus we were playing vs big SFs Beasley and Deng.

Well....to each his own i guess....McRoberts is NOT a SF.....Deng is 6"9 and Dequan is 6"8 plus Harkless is probably closer to 6"9 not too much of a difference to me....we may have gotten bigger but at the cost of the offense which we could of used in that stretch....McRoberts in that stretch was useless i saw a lot of standing around doing nothing....probably by design because he can't really shoot and he doesn't have much of a post game to speak of so you can't really give him the ball plus i don't anyone can dispute that his energy wasn't high......but i can see where you're coming from with the Inexperience aspect...but if you don't use them early in the season when are you going to use them? you get me?

I am not a big fan of McRoberts but he was decent in the first two games. I agree, once Harkless is ready to play he must be in rotation and over Jones...My problem with rotation right now is Nickolson's playing time. I am 100% sure right now he is better than Ayon. Mexican is not in the shape yet and still favouring his hand. He can play better but right now Nickolson should get all his minutes, Ayon is not giving us anything...

I am not a big fan of McRoberts but he was decent in the first two games. I agree, once Harkless is ready to play he must be in rotation and over Jones...My problem with rotation right now is Nickolson's playing time. I am 100% sure right now he is better than Ayon. Mexican is not in the shape yet and still favouring his hand. He can play better but right now Nickolson should get all his minutes, Ayon is not giving us anything...

I agree with you on Nicholson.....don't know why he isn't playing more

I agree with you on Nicholson.....don't know why he isn't playing more

my depth chart would be: (with our current injuries)

Nick / McBob / Ayon

BBD/ Andrew / Quinn

Maurice / Jones

AA / JJ

Moore, Smith

Nelson, Harrington, and Turk Injuried

Nicholson doesn't play much right now because he is horrendous on defense.

i'll take that over what Gustavo is giving us.....at least Drew has a bit of shotblocking ability.....Goose brings nothing defensively

Nicholson doesn't play much right now because he is horrendous on defense.

He has not been good at boxing out either.