Sign in to follow this  
SolidSn/\ke007

Orlando(2-0) @ Chicago(2-1)

That type of play can ruin team chemistry. After glen attempted that three, I saw one of his teammates look at Glen like Glen was insane. That was very foolish.

I believe the following play on the other side of the floor, when Afflalo fouled someone, you could see his frustation.

I have it on good authority that O'Quinn got the call from Hennigan, and sent the signal on the floor to Baby to take that 3. It's destiny. We can't be winning too many games now.

Competitive losses. It's whats for dinner.

• Upvote 2

I have it on good authority that O'Quinn got the call from Hennigan, and sent the signal on the floor to Baby to take that 3. It's destiny. We can't be winning too many games now.

Competitive losses. It's whats for dinner.

+1......

That shot by Davis was.... AWESOME.

I can't wait until Hedo comes back and those two can fight it out on a nightly basis to see who can jack up the worst shots and lead this team to a top draft pick.

• Upvote 1

Hey all! I used to have the username poishmagic13 but can't log back on so I made a new one. Anyway, I was at the bulls game last night and ran into this guy on the staircase! He was on his BB texting and I'm like Rob? He gave me a high five like we were buddies and I told him how much I'm excited for this franchise and how much his moves so far have been awesome. He said he appreciated the support and was really cool to talk to. He actually took the time to talk to me and take a cpl of pics. I asked him if I can somehow meet the players after the game but he said there really strict here and that the usher actually stopped him too and checked his credentials a cpl of times. Had Jameer and JJ wave to me which was cool too. I would have asked him more questions but I was just shocked just running into him like that!

*How do I post a pic from a saved file on my computer?