Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Life Without B.....................

Motivation, Chemistry, and Team Cohesion?

Yeah, I said it. The Magic would be probably 80% by now. The Magic have players that are great buddies on this team(Jameer, Arroyo, Howard for EX) They would be lifted spirits and a new hope, a new dream, a new illuminated future.

Players passing alleys to one another, players standing after watching there team mates make flash plays. Quivers and Jumps and leaps of felicity and elation and delight of being a Magic fan and player would come true.

The modern Arena thought of being built in the 2010's would be being constructed immediately. We, as Magic fans, would have something modernized from archaic styles to appreciate in cheer on our Magic team as they make the playoff sprint.

Media, Referees, and Respect?

Magic Killers?

Magic Killers would be dealt with properly by the friendship of player and fan communication through the web. In fact there would be a list created for these irritations and basketball performing parasites.

Definitions of a Magic Killer would be removed from the dictionary as I think this term has already been placed on the paper.

Media and Referees

Media respect such as websites and channels would respect our team for being the best as we create the rivalries for the channels that know drama. If this team could apprehend the approval of the virtually perpetually right Charles Barkley.

As everyone knows on this board, the Magic game against Houston has been canceled due to our....... With the bond and cohesion and the heart of a champion the Nation would respect us as the superior!

Referees determine the conclusion of every game in the NBA. As everyone noticed, the referees have created some sort of hatred clan against us. This will quickly dissipate with the consistency and efficiency that the team would bring without..........

"You know, maybe I should desist on calling that offensive foul on Dwight Howard and let him plow that MotherKcufer." Dick Baveta would say. How this would only boost the efforts and the team chemistry as we stand adjacent with our team through their glory.

Off The Court Events, Opportunities, and Hierarchy?

Off the court events such as autographs signings would become a thing of the Past. I'm talking Prep rallies!! We would have pimping prep rallies at our modernized building in the illuminated future of the Orlando Magic in preparation for an incoming season or game. Never the less, there will be a downtown event in which Magic players show their other talents or some type of event where Magic players against each other to raise money for the kids.

Opportunities would become endless. The Walt Disney World company would finally involve our organization in their affairs. As I have never seen a Magic player in a shoe commercial in the past 5 years other than Tracy McGrady, companies will gird around our players trying to convince them to sign a apparel contract. Opportunities to play for Team USA will come for team status results and boisterous fans raving for these players to be on that team.

Hierarchy and on top of the ladder. The Magic will be the MOST POPULAR ELECTORAL CANDIDATE in the 2008 Presidential election. Other owners would want to buy our team out because of the growth in popularity. Loved by all and love more by the Orlando Magic Zone Forum.

This is what I believe the Magic could be. Everyone has different belief but this may out beast everyones or expresses all of your thoughts of the Magic's success without.............. This may be realistic to most of you but it isn't not to other more than 10 championship teams. The Magic could be this and all in the future. Live with it, be it, and be the best that you can be.

By, O-Dub

Motivation, Chemistry, and Team Cohesion?

Yeah, I said it. The Magic would be probably 80% by now. The Magic have players that are great buddies on this team(Jameer, Arroyo, Howard for EX) They would be lifted spirits and a new hope, a new dream, a new illuminated future.

Players passing alleys to one another, players standing after watching there team mates make flash plays. Quivers and Jumps and leaps of felicity and elation and delight of being a Magic fan and player would come true.

The modern Arena thought of being built in the 2010's would be being constructed immediately. We, as Magic fans, would have something modernized from archaic styles to appreciate in cheer on our Magic team as they make the playoff sprint.

Media, Referees, and Respect?

Magic Killers?

Magic Killers would be dealt with properly by the friendship of player and fan communication through the web. In fact there would be a list created for these irritations and basketball performing parasites.

Definitions of a Magic Killer would be removed from the dictionary as I think this term has already been placed on the paper.

Media and Referees

Media respect such as websites and channels would respect our team for being the best as we create the rivalries for the channels that know drama. If this team could apprehend the approval of the virtually perpetually right Charles Barkley.

As everyone knows on this board, the Magic game against Houston has been canceled due to our....... With the bond and cohesion and the heart of a champion the Nation would respect us as the superior!

Referees determine the conclusion of every game in the NBA. As everyone noticed, the referees have created some sort of hatred clan against us. This will quickly dissipate with the consistency and efficiency that the team would bring without..........

"You know, maybe I should desist on calling that offensive foul on Dwight Howard and let him plow that MotherKcufer." Dick Baveta would say. How this would only boost the efforts and the team chemistry as we stand adjacent with our team through their glory.

Off The Court Events, Opportunities, and Hierarchy?

Off the court events such as autographs signings would become a thing of the Past. I'm talking Prep rallies!! We would have pimping prep rallies at our modernized building in the illuminated future of the Orlando Magic in preparation for an incoming season or game. Never the less, there will be a downtown event in which Magic players show their other talents or some type of event where Magic players against each other to raise money for the kids.

Opportunities would become endless. The Walt Disney World company would finally involve our organization in their affairs. As I have never seen a Magic player in a shoe commercial in the past 5 years other than Tracy McGrady, companies will gird around our players trying to convince them to sign a apparel contract. Opportunities to play for Team USA will come for team status results and boisterous fans raving for these players to be on that team.

Hierarchy and on top of the ladder. The Magic will be the MOST POPULAR ELECTORAL CANDIDATE in the 2008 Presidential election. Other owners would want to buy our team out because of the growth in popularity. Loved by all and love more by the Orlando Magic Zone Forum.

This is what I believe the Magic could be. Everyone has different belief but this may out beast everyones or expresses all of your thoughts of the Magic's success without.............. This may be realistic to most of you but it isn't not to other more than 10 championship teams. The Magic could be this and all in the future. Live with it, be it, and be the best that you can be.

By, O-Dub

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

How much drugs did you take before you typed this?

12 shots of Crystal and three smokes of crack.

If you really read my posts, I can be intelligent if I choose. Don't want to sound smarter than anyone else at times including right now. Don't under estimate me buddy, I can put good words.

I made a good post but the topic is getting old.