Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Video: Rise of a Rookie

Here's a video we just released on OrlandoMagic.com entitled Rise of a Rookie:

http://www.nba.com/magic/video/rise-of-a-rookie-the-beginning

We spent a lot of time following the rookies around taking a look at what life is like for our rookies coming to Orlando and the NBA. Let me know what you think, since a lot of time was put into it.

Thanks,

Dan

• Upvote 4

great video....one thing i wanna know is how tall is Moe? in the media day section of the video Harkless is standing next to Mcroberts and he's almost the same height......IDK maybe it's the angle

great video....one thing i wanna know is how tall is Moe? in the media day section of the video Harkless is standing next to Mcroberts and he's almost the same height......IDK maybe it's the angle

6-8 I believe

Excellent video. Some of the responses above may have ruined the thread. However and nonetheless, great video.

I really haven't seen much of the Magic since the beginning of the preseason. Still working the names into my mind. I'm really interested how the offense will be generated. Whether through various screens, cuts, and even off a fast pace. It will be very interesting to see more dimensions to this new Orlando Magic generation.