Sign in to follow this  
COLOMBIANO

Game Thread

Happy that the Magic won. Great team work all around.

Hedo being down is a good thing, this is a sign that he should immediately retire for his old age and deteriorating body.

Now gotta wait for the Lakers to go 0-3 against the Clippers because of Howard and Dudu.

don't know about anyone else's mentality around here but i'm not rooting for us the lose on purpose....just asinine to me.....we played great tonight....it's just 1 game so i'm not getting too cheesed up so to speak but it's a good win

Happy that the Magic won. Great team work all around.

Hedo being down is a good thing, this is a sign that he should immediately retire for his old age and deteriorating body.

Now gotta wait for the Lakers to go 0-3 against the Clippers because of Howard and Dudu.

Dudu should get more minutes with Nash out.

Down Side: Hedo being injured..... hate when anyone is injured on our team.

Silver Lining: A chance for someone to really step up and shine. Plus a healthy Hedo for the second half of the season. Which could give us a boost.

GREAT WIN!!! First time I've been back in town since leaving for college and this was so much fun to see live. Loving the team effort, free-flow offense, and various creative player rotations. Regardless of the season's outcome, this team is gonna be really fun to watch.

Just got home from the game. What a good time. My guess is that Denver is not going to be very good this year. The crowd was raucous. We needed this one, and it was really fun to watch good basketball. Everyone hustled, and the ball moved a lot. It was nice to see some plays, executed well, and not dependent on moving the ball through the center. Lots of pick and rolls, and give and go plays.

This will work great until someone watches tape and figures out that they can kill us in the middle, and good players will have a stealfest.

I love the hustle, and the help defense. Vaughn tried to get everyone involved. Sometimes too much. For a while it looked like a little league game where everyone had to play a certain number of innings.

Didn't see Turk go down, but did see Nelson hit the ground and grab his knee a lot. I am worried about that.

Can't wait to see the game Sunday. I like the style and ball movement.

I didn't say he proved himself, I said I was impressed with his play tonight. I'm not calling for him to start.

He had a few mental lapses early on, ie. bad passes, but he had a much improved second half.