Sign in to follow this  
jec

Where's the Excitement?

This should be a fun night and season. AA gets to play his old team right off the bat, we'll see what he's made of real fast. I hope JV plays all of the young guns and lets them run the Nuggets out of the gym. Oh did I say I like this TEAM.

There should be a gamethread by now for tomorrow night's game. It's the season opener, people.

The future of our beloved team is about to unfold. Let' go. I want to see some energy from you guys. Is nobody else as hyped as I am?

I blame myself.

When it comes to this board, I've always been the proverbial straw that stirs the drink.

But after getting laid off in September and subsequently starting a new job on Monday, I have been a little preoccupied by things that aren't basketball. And I am not going to be able to watch tonight's game either.

I know I'm letting you guys down. All I can say is that I'm sorry. Sometimes life gets in the way.

Going to the game tonight!

I like the new motion offense SO much more than 4 out - 1 in. I expect we'll see alot of JJ, Afflalo, Baby on the floor at the same time to close out games.

I'm excited to see the development of this team. The discussions of this board will shift back to discussions like in the past, of what player A could do better, what he did well this game, and what he appears to be adjusting to, etc.

Can Nik be a double double guy?

Can Harkless learn quickly and become a good player right away?

Can Nickleson become a better rebounder, defensive-minded player?

Will O'Quinn adjust to the speed of the game (looks kinda lost out there so far)

Will we be able to stop ANYONE (I think we will be able to score, but will lose games due to our defense).

Will Hedo get traded? Anyone? Please?

Can Baby keep his head on straight when things arent going to go well at times and he's not doing as well as he hoped? Will he pout?

Will DQJ have any impact on any games?

Lets get beyond, should we tank, or should we make the playoffs. Lets shift our focus to player development and enjoy the breakdown of the games on a game by game basis looking for positives and negatives to discuss.

What kind of things are you curious to see play out over the season?

JEC, why start a thread asking about the game thread? Why not show these young bucks how it's done and just create an awesome old school game thread yourself?

Because I want more people to participate.

There should be a gamethread by now for tomorrow night's game. It's the season opener, people.

The future of our beloved team is about to unfold. Let' go. I want to see some energy from you guys. Is nobody else as hyped as I am?

Honestly? The last year has deflated me a bit. I still love the Magic, but I'm not getting as invested again for a while, I think. And considering at least a few of these guys will be shipped off in the couple months....no reason to get attached, you know?