Sign in to follow this  
jec

Where's the Excitement?

There should be a gamethread by now for tomorrow night's game. It's the season opener, people.

The future of our beloved team is about to unfold. Let' go. I want to see some energy from you guys. Is nobody else as hyped as I am?

• Upvote 1

There should be a gamethread by now for tomorrow night's game. It's the season opener, people.

The future of our beloved team is about to unfold. Let' go. I want to see some energy from you guys. Is nobody else as hyped as I am?

I like somethings that I have seen so far. I really want to see what mo can do. especially since we were targeting him in the draft and he was drafted before some nice forwards on the board. (white, jones, zeller, and drew)

I think baby, drew, nick, and jones have looked very promising this preseason. point guard defense is going to kill us and I pray Turk gets an early hook or finds a bench so the young players can get some run.

I'm as excited as ever, I got great tickets for opening night. I'm looking forward to seeing the new look Magic in action.

I'm with you, dude. I'll be there tomorrow night.

I just don't see it from the rest of this board, and it saddens me.

I'm with you, dude. I'll be there tomorrow night.

I just don't see it from the rest of this board, and it saddens me.

This is a time that the Magc need us loyal fans fans more than ever; so let's go, kids.

This place has been pretty dead since the trade. I used to check in multiple times every day, but now I've really checked the place once a day if that. Hopefully people show up now that the season has started.