barnettej

2012 Orlando Magic Regular Season Thread

They need to xray his head to find the loose screws there as well.

Hey O!!!

We need MEER for us to be successful. Moore is good but he's a perfect back up at Gd or Sg. Ish is awful ti watch. Lots of people ridiculed SVG for not playing him, guess he knew what he was doing after all.

In any universe Ish was better than Duhon. At least Ish can get it over the center court line before he loses control of it.

In any universe Ish was better than Duhon. At least Ish can get it over the center court line before he loses control of it.

I'm not so sure about that.

I'm not so sure about that.

Ish outplayed Duhon last year in very limited minutes. That of course was not hard to do given Duhons play. This year, Ish has equally sucked while being the full time back up with Nelson out, though there has not been as many negative comments compared to Duhon's play last year, mainly since we are expecting to lose.

That said, I think the back up pg position has been improved with Moore (once Nelson is back).

Jameer coming back will be big. We need a 4th quarter closer and Meer has awlays been good at that. Countless times seen him outscore another teams #1 late in a game.

My worry late in games though is defensively. Would've loved to have Harkless out there against Melo but it is what it is.

Jameer coming back will be big. We need a 4th quarter closer and Meer has awlays been good at that. Countless times seen him outscore another teams #1 late in a game.

My worry late in games though is defensively. Would've loved to have Harkless out there against Melo but it is what it is.

Agree and think that Jameer will be able to help out defensively as well. Alot of the missed assignments that i have seen is guys being in the wrong spot or trying to pickup someone else's assignment, neglecting their man in the process. And ofcourse some of it was just not fighting hard enough through screens, or staying up on your man.

When Nelson returns, im sure he is going to make sure to tell guys where they need to be and how they need to "talk" on the court during those possessions.