Sign in to follow this  
SolidSn/\ke007

2012-13 NBA Season Thread

Dwight's FTs look improved...

Don't wanna go that far yet. We've all gone through this phase as Magic fans. It just go back to being horrible in a game or two.

:tongue:

Glad to see my man Vince perform.

Btw, has anyone seen how Tim Duncan is moving in a really smooth way?

Watched hornets vs spurs the other day.... i was thinking the same thing. looks like duncan of a few years ago.

Watched hornets vs spurs the other day.... i was thinking the same thing. looks like duncan of a few years ago.

For me, so far, that man tops Shaq, Kobe and LeBron as the best player since MJ.

I do think, however, that LeBron will be better when his career comes to an end.

For me, so far, that man tops Shaq, Kobe and LeBron as the best player since MJ.

I do think, however, that LeBron will be better when his career comes to an end.

I agree, the guy is one of my heroes, he always seems humble, he was willing to take a significant pay cut for the sake of the team this past year, has stayed with his small market team throughout his career and has been and still is an incredible basketball player.

Finally Lakers win.....would of been really surprised if they lost this one....Although it's not a good look with Mike Brown bringing the starters back into the game when the game was well in hand

Tim Duncan looks like he's stepped in the fountain of youth but he's done that starting the year the few last years. I think he's going to slow down as time progresses but the Spurs wont. They'll probably end up taking the West.

I don't know how they lost to the Thunder last season.