Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Harden Traded to Houston

you know what, he did just pull a Dwight, but greed became involved. So No Bueno for him. Sorry Soul, he just too greedy for the Magic.

He didn't pull a Dwight. The guy is about to get payed. He didn't request a trade or anything. He made a business decision that just didn't work for both he and OKC. Harden is not a bad guy.

He didn't pull a Dwight. The guy is about to get payed. He didn't request a trade or anything. He made a business decision that just didn't work for both he and OKC. Harden is not a bad guy.

Ok lets rewind your statement with better grammar.

Yes Harden was about to get paid, but good guy? yeah right. A person that greedy is never a good guy. Just look at David Stern, is he a good guy for wanting more money? I swear, people like Harden and Stern need to be taught about the value of a dollar and how hard it is to make it.

I tell you who is the good guy, Tim Duncan. He accepted the pay cut just to stay withe Spurs. Now that what I call loyalty, respect and classy.

I am siding on Presti on a very smart decision on trading him away before bad things occur.

Ok lets rewind your statement with better grammar.

Yes Harden was about to get paid, but good guy? yeah right. A person that greedy is never a good guy. Just look at David Stern, is he a good guy for wanting more money? I swear, people like Harden and Stern need to be taught about the value of a dollar and how hard it is to make it.

I tell you who is the good guy, Tim Duncan. He accepted the pay cut just to stay withe Spurs. Now that what I call loyalty, respect and classy.

I am siding on Presti on a very smart decision on trading him away before bad things occur.

Better grammar? What I said is in complete English. If you need me to dumb it down for you, just say so.

Greed? Clearly you're not in business because you have zero business sense. You're an idiot if you don't take more money when given the opportunity. It's not greed. He didn't say "I won't play if you don't pay me", nor did he demand a trade if he didn't get an extension. Do a little research on Harden's comments about an extension before you come up with such an asinine commentary; It'll prevent you from looking like a fool. But I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you're too lazy to look up such articles, so I'll post one for you.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8450202/james-harden-holds-hope-extension-oklahoma-city-thunder

The guy did not become a distraction to his team and did not let this turn into a fiasco. He kept his mouth shut, kept everything in house, and allowed his agent to work the best deal possible for him and his future.

Your comparison to Stern holds zero relevance, nor does it hold credibility.

Presti isn't smart because he "traded him away before bad things occur", he's smart because they couldn't afford Harden so he dealt him when his value was still very high and another team still had time to work out an extension with him.

• Upvote 5

BTW, you misspelled "paid" not "Payed"

Greed? Clearly you're not in business because you have zero business sense. You're an idiot if you don't take more money when given the opportunity. It's not greed. He didn't say "I won't play if you don't pay me", nor did he demand a trade if he didn't get an extension. To you, you don't see how a greedy person behave. There are multiple ways of showing greed. Harden's attitude of denying the four year $52 mil, better yet Presti up to $54 mill for 4 years but still he denied. Also he is not being committed to the Thunder gives signs that he only care about money, not the team in general.

Do a little research on Harden's comments about an extension before you come up with such an asinine commentary; It'll prevent you from looking like a fool. He doesn't have to say it. The reports can say what they want, but clearly the journalist don't know what really going on.

But I'm going to take a gander that you're too lazy to look up such articles, so I'll post one for you.I don't read ESPN, because of their inaccuracy and their flawed journalism. Woj is the most trusted and fairly balanced.

Presti isn't smart because he "traded him away before bad things occur", he's smart because they couldn't afford Harden so he dealt him when his value was still very high and another team still had time to work out an extension with him.

So Again, if Harden wasn't greedy, then why would he deny a $52 mill contract for 4 years, despite OKC not able to afford to keep him, if he wanted to continue playing in OKC?

So Again, if Harden wasn't greedy, then why would he deny a $52 mill contract for 4 years, despite OKC not able to afford to keep him, if he wanted to continue playing in OKC?

Please don't ever write with red ever again in a quote only DOM can do that.

• Upvote 2

Would you turn down millions of dollars and the opportunity to get out from under 2 other players shadows to play elsewhere? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Basically, your argument here was "I don't have anything to back up what I've said and I don't have anything to counter what you've said, so I'm going to disqualify your sources, pin myself in a corner with my own beliefs because I think I'm such an amazing human being on a moral level, and put any logic aside." It's amazing that I was completely right when I said you're too lazy to look up any information or quotes from Harden, except now I think it has a little to do with being ignorant and ill-informed, as well.

I'm convinced you have a disability. This isn't just about playing basketball, this is how some guys make a living. Here, Harden made a business decision and unfortunately it didn't involve remaining in OKC. That's it. You're blowing this way out of proportion.

• Upvote 2

Would you turn down millions of dollars and the opportunity to get out from under 2 other players shadows to play elsewhere? I sure as hell wouldn't.

See you didn't answer my question. You just trying to put my words back in my mouth now. Either you give an answer or just hush up.

Basically, your argument here was "I don't have anything to back up what I've said and I don't have anything to counter what you've said, so I'm going to disqualify your sources, pin myself in a corner with my own beliefs because I think I'm such an amazing human being on a moral level, and put any logic aside." It's amazing that I was completely right when I said you're too lazy to look up any information or quotes from Harden, except now I think it has a little to do with being ignorant and ill-informed, as well.

To me, Journalism is dead that why I don't read them, not because I am lazy. You may believe in all those quote you read on ESPiN, but majority of the "facts" is false. Only reason Harden is saying those quotes is just to save face. He can fool you and others, but he can't fool people like me that know how to make a living.

If you look at the OKC page right now, Majority of the people agree, that greed did come to play when Harden made that decision.

I'm convinced you have a disability. This isn't just about playing basketball, this is how some guys make a living. Here, Harden made a business decision and unfortunately it didn't involve remaining in OKC. That's it. You're blowing this way out of proportion.

Now you just want to make a claim of me , being straight forward, as a disability. Ha, that don't offend me one bit.

Overall, Harden puts money first and basketball last. Thats how greed plays. A person who puts money first, and everything else last, means he/she is greedy. A person who puts his love for the sport first, job second, and money last, shows that he is a good person. I rest my case.