Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

ALL-STAR BALLOT - 2013 Changes

I don't know if this has been posted, but is it true that the center position will be removed from the 2013 All-Star Ballot?

[Dwight] Howard is also upset that the center position is being removed from the All-Star ballot.

"I don't think it's right. I don't think it's fair," Howard said. "They can say that there's not a lot of centers in the NBA, but the truth of the matter is, it's gonna come back around.

LINK:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/8551186/dwight-howard-reveals-desire-had-trade-brooklyn-nets

**NEXT TO THE LAST PARAGRAPH.**

For some funny reason, I posted on the yahoo comments about this topic about Dwight crying in a corner, I spoke too soon.

The top three allstar players will be..... DRose, Lebron, and Kobe.

Hibberts comments were a little stronger than d-bags, he said it was bs. Of course you feel that way Roy, because deep down inside you know that you would never have made an all star team without a forced entry for centers. Just like Jamal Magluire before you, you are a mediocre player who benefitted from the rule and lack of decent bigs.

I think it's definitely the right decision. There isn't a rule that dictates that a power forward has to be selected. Any forward can be selected. And guess what Dwight? If the center position does come back to former prominence, deserving centers can still be selected using the exact same process. However, I now won't be stuck watching mediocre centers get selected at the expense of much more deserving players. Antonio Davis should have never made an all-star team.