Sign in to follow this  
LaVar

Inactive Players

Does anyone know the status of all the players that have not played in the preseason games? Harrington, Harkless, Eyenga, Afflalo, and Ish Smith.

Does anyone know the status of all the players that have not played in the preseason games? Harrington, Harkless, Eyenga, Afflalo, and Ish Smith.

Harrington, Harkless and Ish are all recovering from surgeries. Eyenga has an injury that has kept him out, but can't remember what it is. Afflalo has a tight hamstring and the team is playing it safe.

Harrington, Harkless and Ish are all recovering from surgeries. Eyenga has an injury that has kept him out, but can't remember what it is. Afflalo has a tight hamstring and the team is playing it safe.

Thanks. sucks to be us. hard to see what people can do when they are in suits. Is there a time table for their return.

nice rig, but an OCZ power supply? cheapo

It works. it has Modular wires, five year warranty, and is 80+ bronze certified. plus, I can still go crossfire with this amount of power.

It works. it has Modular wires, five year warranty, and is 80+ bronze certified. plus, I can still go crossfire with this amount of power.

depends which model I suppose. If it's one based on a PCP&C design it's good.

Have you delidded your i5? has intel "fixed" that issue?

depends which model I suppose. If it's one based on a PCP&C design it's good.

Have you delidded your i5? has intel "fixed" that issue?

I dont have any over heating problems. I overclocked it as soon as I bought it. My temps dont go over 62cs when stressing all cores. The early batches had that overheating issue but I recently made my computer.

My computer only needs around 550ws to run, so based on my pcp needs, I am good.

• Upvote 1