JMEWLS

GT: Magic vs. Sixers

2 straight chokes... sad!

This is going to be a rough few seasons: you might want to take a few years off if preseason games the summer we lost our superstar and replaced him with 2nd stringers are bringing you down.

Went to the game last night, got lower bowl seats at the last minute from a friend who couldn't go. My son made the jumbotron on three separate occasions, so his night was made.

Vucevic and Ayon did some good work last night. Vucevic had his offense going an I see the potential for more from him. Goose's game might not be pretty, but he's efficient (8pts, 6reb, 5ast in 18 minutes).

Nicholson had a better game tonight, but his decision making needs to be quicker when he's fed the ball in the low post. O'Quinn needs to have a breakout game, was good for the short amount of time he spent on the floor, so hopefully he gets a start next game.

All the young guys, the guards and the big men, looked like you would expect young players to look. They turned the ball over more than they should due to missed rotations, and lacked confidence when they had the ball in their hands. No worries, this will improve with practice. Go Magic!

Went to the game last night, got lower bowl seats at the last minute from a friend who couldn't go. My son made the jumbotron on three separate occasions, so his night was made.

Vucevic and Ayon did some good work last night. Vucevic had his offense going an I see the potential for more from him. Goose's game might not be pretty, but he's efficient (8pts, 6reb, 5ast in 18 minutes).

Nicholson had a better game tonight, but his decision making needs to be quicker when he's fed the ball in the low post. O'Quinn needs to have a breakout game, was good for the short amount of time he spent on the floor, so hopefully he gets a start next game.

All the young guys, the guards and the big men, looked like you would expect young players to look. They turned the ball over more than they should due to missed rotations, and lacked confidence when they had the ball in their hands. No worries, this will improve with practice. Go Magic!

So you also got to see the fastbreak slam that made the crowd erupt. Not sure who it was that jammed it but it was good for the crowd. I enjoyed the game and think your evaluation of it is right on. I can't wait for competitive games in the regular season. I'm anxious and excited.

Thats kinda cool that Nikola got a double double. Bet he can't do that again during the season.

I wish I could vote this comment down.

• Upvote 2