JMEWLS

GT: Magic vs. Sixers

The revolution will not be televised, nor will this game as far as I can see. Don't even think they're doing radio coverage. Crossing my fingers it will be streaming on FirstRow.

I am really upset that my Magic will not be on TV sad5.gif

That's not fair tapf.gif

I'll be there courtesy of the beef nachos I purchased Monday. So excited.

Have a great time ! Been to many season games and love watching my Magic.. ofan.gif

Looking like its gonna be on frontrowsports. Never watched a game on there before. Hopefully it's a decent video quality. Can anyone comment on how good (or bad) the video quality is?

Looking like its gonna be on frontrowsports. Never watched a game on there before. Hopefully it's a decent video quality. Can anyone comment on how good (or bad) the video quality is?

It's actually firstrowsports, not frontrow. Just a friendly correction so you have the correct site. Also, it is ".eu" instead of ".com". The .com site was shut down by the Feds.

The site is decent. I use it when Bucs games get blacked out. Biggest issue is ads so I'd just recommend watching it on fullscreen.

It's actually firstrowsports, not frontrow. Just a friendly correction so you have the correct site. Also, it is ".eu" instead of ".com". The .com site was shut down by the Feds.

The site is decent. I use it when Bucs games get blacked out. Biggest issue is ads so I'd just recommend watching it on fullscreen.

This, the ads get annoying and occasionally things get choppy but the quality has been good with the Bucs games I've watched.

This, the ads get annoying and occasionally things get choppy but the quality has been good with the Bucs games I've watched.

I've found using noscript to block the ad links works most of the time. It can be annoying manually allowing scripts to appear but the security and control make up for it.