Sign in to follow this  
Miller4Prez66

Rejoice fellow Bright House customers

We finally are getting NFL Network!

Time Warner Cable & Bright House Networks sign multi-year deals to carry NFL Network & NFL RedZone

NFL Network reached multi-year agreements with Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks, the country’s respective second- and sixth-largest cable providers, for carriage of NFL Network and the NFL RedZone channel, it was announced today.

NFL Network and NFL RedZone will debut in Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks homes beginning this Sunday September 23, with full launch before Thursday, September 27.

“We’re delighted to have reached an agreement for NFL Network and NFL RedZone that provides a good value to our customers,” said Melinda Witmer, Executive Vice President and Chief Video and Content Officer for Time Warner Cable. “The additional games this year and the proven appeal of NFL RedZone will certainly prove to be a draw for our customers. We look forward to a long and productive relationship with the NFL.”

“We thank our customers for their patience while a fair deal was reached for all involved,” said Steve Miron, CEO, Bright House Networks. “It is especially rewarding to say yes to our customers who have requested NFL Network’s award-winning coverage.”

“We are excited to work with Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks to bring fans football 24 hours a day, 365 days a year,” said NFL Network President and CEO Steve Bornstein. “Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks subscribers will be able to enjoy our weekly Thursday Night Football schedule, our award-winning Sunday NFL GameDay shows, NFL Total Access, NFL Films programming and much more. In addition, the NFL RedZone channel is a truly exciting way to enhance your Sunday football viewing experience each and every week.”

Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks are major cable providers in the home markets for 12 NFL teams (Buffalo, Carolina, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dallas, Green Bay, Indianapolis, Kansas City, New York Giants, New York Jets, San Diego and Tampa Bay). For Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks, NFL Network will be available on the Digital Basic and Sports Pass tiers, and NFL RedZone will be available to Sports Pass customers.

NFL Network is the home of Thursday Night Football — 13 primetime NFL regular season games from September through December — and is the destination for all that happens around the sport of football. NFL Network airs seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and provides viewers with more than 2,500 hours per year of original programming, including: NFL Total Access, NFL GameDay, the new four-hour NFL AM weekday morning show, Top 10, Playbook, NFL Replay, NFL Classic Games plus the Emmy award-winning Sound FX and America’s Game.

NFL Network also features every NFL preseason game, the Senior Bowl, plus more coverage of the NFL Draft, Pro Football Hall of Fame ceremony, NFL Scouting Combine and Super Bowl than anyone else.

The extraordinarily popular NFL RedZone, produced by NFL Network, whips around every NFL game on Sunday afternoons, delivering the touchdowns and most exciting moments as they happen and in high definition. When a team goes inside the 20-yard line, fans see the crucial plays live. The channel keeps fans up-to-date in real time, switching from game to game with live look-ins, highlights and a chance to see every important play. For more information on NFL RedZone, visit www.nfl.com/redzonetv.

About Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) is among the largest providers of video, high‐speed data and voice services in the United States, connecting more than 15 million customers to entertainment, information and each other. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers data, video and voice services to businesses of all sizes, cell tower backhaul services to wireless carriers and, through its NaviSite subsidiary, managed and outsourced information technology solutions and cloud services. Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.timewarnercable.com, www.twcbc.com, www.navisite.com, and www.twcmedia.com.

About Bright House Networks

Bright House Networks is the sixth largest owner and operator of cable systems in the U.S. and the second largest in Florida with technologically advanced systems located in five states including Florida, Alabama, Indiana, Michigan and California. Bright House Networks serves approximately 2.5 million customers who subscribe to one or more of its video, high-speed data and voice services. The company also offers a full suite of phone, Internet, Ethernet and cable television services to businesses of all sizes. Bright House Media Strategies, the advertising arm of Bright House Networks, offers businesses advanced targeted advertising solutions. Bright House Networks also owns and operates exclusive local news and sports channels in its Florida markets. For more information about Bright House Networks or our products and services, visit brighthouse.com.

About NFL Network

NFL Network airs seven days a week, 24 hours a day on a year-round basis and is the only television network fully dedicated to the NFL and the sport of football. Fans turn to NFL Network to receive inside information and insights straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news.

NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round access to all NFL events, including the Super Bowl, Playoffs, regular season, preseason, Pro Bowl, Pro Football Hall of Fame induction weekend, NFL Draft, Scouting Combine, Senior Bowl, league meetings, minicamps and training camps. For more information log onto NFL.com, the exclusive home of NFL Network, NFL video highlights, NFL chats, news and information.

Actually, this is very exciting news! As I Dolphins fan, I now no longer have to wait for the Jags' eventual move to Los Angeles to watch my Miami Dolphins in my living room each week.

EDIT: Oh man...I just realized that this is only the NFL Network...I was thinking the Sunday Ticket! Oh well...nevermind.

Actually, this is very exciting news! As I Dolphins fan, I now no longer have to wait for the Jags' eventual move to Los Angeles to watch my Miami Dolphins in my living room each week.

EDIT: Oh man...I just realized that this is only the NFL Network...I was thinking the Sunday Ticket! Oh well...nevermind.

Was thinking the same thing. All this really means is they have another reason to raise there already crappy rates.

Go Fins!

This may surprise you but the Jags have had the most consecutive sellouts of the 3 NFL teams in Florida.

This may surprise you but the Jags have had the most consecutive sellouts of the 3 NFL teams in Florida.

That is a surprise, but are you talking about all time or recently? The Jags when they were good I am sure had great attendance. Fins to my knowledge have has historically poor attendance.

Who would you suggest for providers? I have a great cable/phone/internet plan but would like another cable system.

Verizon Fios or Comcast Xfinity.

In my opinion, Fios is fast (internet), reliable, great quality of TV.

There is however a catch. If your neighborhood or area you live at has those two providers, then you are good to go. If not, you are stuck with whatever provider is in that area. Make sure those two are available in you area.

That is a surprise, but are you talking about all time or recently? The Jags when they were good I am sure had great attendance. Fins to my knowledge have has historically poor attendance.

No, I mean the last couple of seasons. The Jags have sold out every game since 3 years ago when they were having all of those blackouts.

No, I mean the last couple of seasons. The Jags have sold out every game since 3 years ago when they were having all of those blackouts.

Ok, but isnt that because the city and the team are buying tickets to keep the games from being blacked out? Cause I find it hard to believe with the sorry record they had last year.