Sign in to follow this  
Adam_Magic

Dynasty Fantasy Football Spots

I have an 8 team ESPN dynasty league that needs 2 new owners. You would need to take on an existing team. We are in the process of revamping the way we select keepers (currently unlimited but we are looking to decrease it) so it will probably differ from the current format but if anyone is interested here is the link;

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=574689&seasonId=2012

The teams available are;

Beast Mode

Big Johnson

Please let me know if any of you would like to manage one of those squads - it is a pretty competitive league so potential owners will need to be active.

I have an 8 team ESPN dynasty league that needs 2 new owners. You would need to take on an existing team. We are in the process of revamping the way we select keepers (currently unlimited but we are looking to decrease it) so it will probably differ from the current format but if anyone is interested here is the link;

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=574689&seasonId=2012

The teams available are;

Beast Mode

Big Johnson

Please let me know if any of you would like to manage one of those squads - it is a pretty competitive league so potential owners will need to be active.

Put me down for Beast mode. I've been an active member of Skywise's Fantasy Basketball Keeper League for 2 years now, so you can count on me sticking around.

Put me down for Beast mode. I've been an active member of Skywise's Fantasy Basketball Keeper League for 2 years now, so you can count on me sticking around.

Ok dude, can you PM me your email address and I will send an invite