Sign in to follow this  
AcuWill

DirectTV

Works fine for me out here in Vegas.

Ive never had a problem with it although we dont get too many storms here in Vegas. As far as value goes its a lot better than Dish and our cable provider(Cox Communications).

• Upvote 1

Works fine for me out here in Vegas.

Ive never had a problem with it although we dont get too many storms here in Vegas. As far as value goes its a lot better than Dish and our cable provider(Cox Communications).

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.

I've had them for years. I don't usually have any issues with the satellite even when raining.

Their customer service is pretty horrible though. I've had many issues with them.

• Upvote 1

I got DirectTV recently and I like it for the most part. The channel selection is better and for whatever reason the HD looks way better than the AT&T U-Verse I previously had. I've had the satellite lose signal a few times when it's storming, which sucks, but overall I'm happier with DirectTV than AT&T. I'm also in Orlando.

• Upvote 1

Does it get amc?

I believe so, I can check later. One of the coolest features is being able to set the DVR from your smartphone.

AcuWill,

I'm not sure if you know anybody personally that has DirectTV, but if you don't you can use me as a "referral" when you sign up. I forget how much but you save some money (I believe it is $100) for doing that and so do I. PM me if you are getting the services and are interested in that.

• Upvote 1