Sign in to follow this  
flakxd

Stand-Up, Cheer, & give Dwight a roaring standing Ovation when he returns to O-Town??

This may be a long shot but what if Magic fans actually cheer him on more than boo him despite what he has done to us? That will surely get him thinking and he might think "majority of Magic fans still embrace me even after what I put them through!"

I know a lot of folks here think I'm delusional when I say this but, we have to kill Dwight with kindness when he returns to Orlando...the man gave us hope despite our management errors!

I was listening to his Lakers press conference and he wants to "create his own legacy", so even after he wins a championship with the Lakers I expect him to sign long term with a team that has never won a title before. (he will be a better leader learning from Kobe n Nash).

If Hennigan comes up with a great sales pitch to get the most dominate player to sign with us...oh man! :band:

We could have a high lottery pick, a chance to get CP3 or Ellis! :gortat:

lol I can't

This may be a long shot but what if Magic fans actually cheer him on more than boo him despite what he has done to us? That will surely get him thinking and he might think "majority of Magic fans still embrace me even after what I put them through!"

I know a lot of folks here think I'm delusional when I say this but, we have to kill Dwight with kindness when he returns to Orlando...the man gave us hope despite our management errors!

I was listening to his Lakers press conference and he wants to "create his own legacy", so even after he wins a championship with the Lakers I expect him to sign long term with a team that has never won a title before. (he will be a better leader learning from Kobe n Nash).

If Hennigan comes up with a great sales pitch to get the most dominate player to sign with us...oh man! :band:

No I don't want him back, ever. I don't care. He abandoned the team, he is not welcomed back

Dwight doesn't care at all about creating his own legacy, that was just his PR ploy to get to Brooklyn and still look like a good guy... If he wanted to create his own legacy he would've never embraced a trade to the Lakers as much as he has.. If he wanted to create his own legacy, we would've had more than a snowballs chance in hell of keeping him in Orlando.. He's not coming back, and frankly, I'd rather suck than bring him back here just to have him bend us over the table again...

PA Announcer in Amway when it's Howard's turn to be introduced (mind you, he will use a monotone voice and speak as fast as humanly possible):

"At Center, from no college at all, 6'10", Dwight Howard"

I mean the above will be said with 0 enthusiasm and said faster than women arguing in a Spanish soap opera.

That would be classic.

CAN'T fine that!!!!!

I love this.

How about "At center, with no college education at all..."..

Worked out pretty awesome for him.

Wow.

Dwight doesn't care at all about creating his own legacy, that was just his PR ploy to get to Brooklyn and still look like a good guy... If he wanted to create his own legacy he would've never embraced a trade to the Lakers as much as he has.. If he wanted to create his own legacy, we would've had more than a snowballs chance in hell of keeping him in Orlando.. He's not coming back, and frankly, I'd rather suck than bring him back here just to have him bend us over the table again...

Can you sit hear and honestly say you rather wait x amount of years for another chance at a championship with a new star in town? When all we can/should do is recruit one of the best centers and possibly the best PG in the NBA (CP3) to add with our potential high lottery draft pick, and try to go all out and win one next season!

I find it hard to believe as much as Hennigan tried his best to keep a disgruntled Dwight, he would give up again and not even try to pursue not only him but the best FA's in 2013 without a vision in mind. I confident our GM will put his personal feelings (if he has not already have) aside and try at this again to win a championship sooner rather than later!

Personal feelings aside who here on this board will want to win a title next year rather than rebuild for future success?

Can you sit hear and honestly say you rather wait x amount of years for another chance at a championship with a new star in town? When all we can/should do is recruit one of the best centers and possibly the best PG in the NBA (CP3) to add with our potential high lottery draft pick, and try to go all out and win one next season!

I find it hard to believe as much as Hennigan tried his best to keep a disgruntled Dwight, he would give up again and not even try to pursue not only him but the best FA's in 2013 without a vision in mind. I confident our GM will put his personal feelings (if he has not already have) aside and try at this again to win a championship sooner rather than later!

Personal feelings aside who here on this board will want to win a title next year rather than rebuild for future success?