Sign in to follow this  
flakxd

Stand-Up, Cheer, & give Dwight a roaring standing Ovation when he returns to O-Town??

I wish we could somehow campaign the idea of everyone in the building being dead silent during his introduction. And turning our backs towards him.

I think it was Captain's idea to do that.

It was Marc but it doesn't matter. All moderators look the same....large Asian women from what I remember.......

It was Marc but it doesn't matter. All moderators look the same....large Asian women from what I remember.......

It was? Now I have to go back and look, I swear I posted that somewhere.

Cheer? Are you insane?

He can suffer a career ending injury for all I care. I mean he has enough money to live already. Is that mean? maybe

Maybe I don't really wish him that....but cheering him? not even if they pay me.

Sorry some of us are actually Indonesian...It is not all the same.

Being from England there's no way I'll be there (as much as I really want to) but personally I'd love for everybody to take their "Howard" Jerseys and throw them at him while booing him like hell.

Cheer? Are you insane?

He can suffer a career ending injury for all I care. I mean he has enough money to live already. Is that mean? maybe

Maybe I don't really wish him that....but cheering him? not even if they pay me.

I would never wish a career ending injury on anybody...but if it were to happen, I would celebrate like hell.

I just refuse to give the guy any more attention, good or bad. The whole look at me, love me, I need more, gimme gimme gimme thing is nauseating. The guy goes to his press conference for his new team that he begged to go to and instead of using that opportunity to talk about what he wants to bring to his new team he is doing more of those ****ing stupid immitations. It's like some idiot kid that act's up in class every year.

I wish we could somehow campaign the idea of everyone in the building being dead silent during his introduction. And turning our backs towards him.

I remember when they came up with that for LeBron's return.

Needless to say, it didn't work.